Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
cougarscaptain87

Custom Skates / Ice to Inline Conversion

Here is my newest pair (ice-inline conversion).

Skates

Best conversion I've used to date.

Boot: Stealth s11

Chassis: Mission MG

Wheels: Front 2=Dynasty's, 3rd wheel=Millenniums, Last Wheel=Revisions

Bearings: Swiss

I guess everyone loves the S11. Well here is my new setup.

Easton S11 boot

Sprung Chassis

Rink Rat hot shots and a Labeda fuzion

swiss bearings

DSCN1165-1.jpg

I've mounted a bunch of those with white, but the black frame with white rockers is so built-in looking that it appears totally natural. Part of the boot. I want some of those!!! :)

Hey guys, here are some pics of sprung conversions from me and my teammates.

I mounted nearly all of them on my own. Great job from Keith the sprung chasis ist much easier to mount than anything else.

Greetings from Germany.

hockey%20006.jpg

That's the old and the new shoe from Yannick, he's playing for the U19 german national team.

IMAGE_091.jpg

That's a nice one from my coach and teammate Steffen, one of the best german defensive Players.

These are mine...

IMG_4283.jpg

IMAGE_0342.jpg

IMG_6549.jpg

The last 7K is my actual boot, I stopped playing on sprung but recommend them to everybody.

IMAGE_093.jpg

These one is still on sale...

In my team are two more Players on sprung but I didn't get pics of them. We are nearly a team sprung ;)

Edited by haNes

KOR setup coming soon :)

MMMMM.....can't wait to have a peek at that one. ;)

I have a 2mm heel lift that I am mounting on my Shift 1's in a few days. Can't wait for that one.

They will be up here hopefully tomorrow or Wednesday. Theyll be here tomorrow, and I have a brigade of chassis to try. Hope one works (Knock on wood and crosses fingers)

The Bauer skate is size 10, I mounted them before the A8 chassis exist... so you are right it seems to be a bit small...

yo I've been reading some of the posts cause I'm putting my tri-di chassis on my Reebok 9k's. I could help but notice how many of those spring chassis there are. Is that better overall or are they better for just ice skaters. someone please fill me in on these chassis cause im in the dark with this one.

yo I've been reading some of the posts cause I'm putting my tri-di chassis on my Reebok 9k's. I could help but notice how many of those spring chassis there are. Is that better overall or are they better for just ice skaters. someone please fill me in on these chassis cause im in the dark with this one.

It has been covered....in depth....in the other thread. Your best bet is to read through a handful of pages and decide if you think it is worth it for you. Personally....I love them and will never consider going back to a fixed chassis.

is it one of those things you just need to try out on your own to really see if you like them?

Sprung chassis' do seem to be a PP thing but I'd recommend trying them. I had to skate on my old CCM RH970s the other day and they felt horrible compared to the Sprungs, was so much harder to corner! Edited by ChrisGP

Currently thinking about mounting my Hummer Chassis on my ONE90 boots. Very excited to do it =)

Has anyone else done this setup? will the ONE90 boot work with the dremmel? I'd appreciate any advice if anyone knows, as i'm kinda a newbie to mounting and etc.

Luf,

Be careful. I have a pair of One90s with the Vanguard Magnesium chassis (posted pic on this thread earlier). They are currently at my LHS (Hockey Monkey) because the outsole is coming off. I'm hoping (fingers crossed) that Hockey Monkey can get Bauer to repair/replace the defective boot.

Edited by FatAndSlow