Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
cougarscaptain87

Custom Skates / Ice to Inline Conversion

This is my new Amp Flyweight/Red Mag setup I've finally gotten around to making. Crap wheels and bearings in 'em...but beautiful otherwise. Btw, glad that ModSquad is back up and running B)

http://img520.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dscn2147fo6.jpg

Lovely skates. And at TheBert, what do you mean? My He550s and BlueMax both have three eyelets.

Edited by 15yearsofhistory

no idea what year the fly weights where released, but I do remember cleary that the proto series skets and holes in the tendon gaurd.... maybe something along a similar idea, although I always used to just use the holes in mine (Proto V's) to carry them round with, those are too small....

no mine but were posted in the ice section

002-1.jpg

How much did you have to Dremel out of the bottom for all the 80’s fit?

It looks like they might be 76mm wheels going by the amount of room between the wheels, that or it's a really big frame, in which case it would have to be an even bigger boot :P

My latest. New Mission s500 10 EE, medium Mission Vangaurd magnesium chassis and 2008 Rink Rat Hornet wheels and Boss swiss super six bearings.

s500mg800600.jpg

no idea what year the fly weights where released, but I do remember cleary that the proto series skets and holes in the tendon gaurd.... maybe something along a similar idea, although I always used to just use the holes in mine (Proto V's) to carry them round with, those are too small....

Back in the day when guys wore ankle guards, the tendon guard eyelets were so that they can lace them through that. Some Grafs still have them.

Did you take the grapics off of the frames?

No, the guy that mounted them put them on the wrong skate, so the graphic is on the inside of the frame. He did such a nice job with the actual mount that I didn't want him to re do them. Plus I had a game just after that, haha.