Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
cougarscaptain87

Custom Skates / Ice to Inline Conversion

I never really played roller hockey, and since I dont want everyone to think I'm gay I won't wear rollerblades, but I figured I should give it a shot this year- so I had these made up at my LHS:

one95quad.jpg

Edited by killthepoodle

I never really played roller hockey, and since I dont want everyone to think I'm gay I won't wear rollerblades, but I figured I should give it a shot this year- so I had these made up at my LHS:

one95quad.jpg

At least the colors will go nicely with your pro stock pants. ;)

Keith,

I'm usually around the Long Beach, Huntington Beach area in Southern California. I haven't seen to many people around here wearing them. I would love to try them. I know a lot of guys that would be interested in this. Ice to Roller and back can be brutal. I'll drop you an email to see where you're at.

im liking the one90s but would def use a better chassis

the only chassis i'd go for over that one would possibly be the sprung.

the vanguard chassis is great.

Would a size 10D Bauer skate use a size M Mission chassis?

Yup. Medium fits 9-11.5

Wait - which chart is correct? Monkey says a NBH 10D needs a Large Mission chassis -

http://www.hockeymonkey.com/mission-alloy-...hassis-set.html

But IW says differently (but it does say "Mission skate") -

http://www.inlinewarehouse.com/descpage-MAC.html

FWIW, I still have the packaging and I'll double check what it says on there in regards to sizing.

EDIT: Nothing regarding sizing on the packaging. I have a size 9 Vapor XXV skate and went by the IW sizing if that means anything.

Edited by Fury of One

Nice looking skate, Ihave heard though the on90 one95 comversion dosent hold up well for inline?..Is that true pama or have they been holding up well...