Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
cougarscaptain87

Custom Skates / Ice to Inline Conversion

They are holding up just fine, and I didnt have to take much out. The guy works on the ducks skates does all my work so its done very good

no this isnt rudy lol but he will be in san jose for narch, yes i was at Torhs playing Pro tier 2 for pama #9 Chris Orlowsky is the name

no this isnt rudy lol but he will be in san jose for narch, yes i was at Torhs playing Pro tier 2 for pama #9 Chris Orlowsky is the name

Is Rudy playing on a Narch team? A couple years ago he asked me if I would like to play on a team he was trying to put together for Narch but it never materialized as far as I know.

they finally did they will be there. There 1st game is Friday night at 9 i believe. Rudy isnt playing becasue of an injury... (Mens Silver Team Crysis) wearing the old pama unis

I have a pair of mission fuel 90 AGs (all black) with the black and red mission chassis from mission helium 7500, and black rink rat hornets

The only bad part about them is that the back of the boot is almost completely torn off (the thing that sticks up in the back) i took it everywear possible, to shoe taylors, etc.. and no one could fix it, does anyone know how to fix it

Very nice! What kind of wheels are those?

They're just some cheapies from HG so I can skate on the asphalt outside. $3 a wheel is preety good so I bought them. I think they're Kuzak wheels.

I am just not sure about the sprung...I know plenty of ppl here swear by it, but no one at any of the rinks around me has a set, so I have never gotten a chance to try them out or seen them in person ...They do look good though...

stock, I'm the only one that wears sprungs here in Perth (or I think I'm the only one). Everyone else plays with stock skates and gear and wont try anything 'customed'

I must say that from the start, these have been great. I've never been the fastest, most agile or best skater, but the sprungs have given me a lot more confidence. I've had 3 alu chassis dented before, and skates didnt really fit very well. Keith (Sprungster) suggested that I try the Torspos deal that he has, and although the skate doesnt look as 'flash' as some others, I must say that they are solidly built, and the baking was pretty easy. Heel lock has been fantastic, my heels really lock into the skate.

The sprungs work really well for me, I can stop much better, and turning is good too. I cant stop on a dime like some guys I know, but it has improved a lot since I've been on Hilos (and vanguards). Am now thinking of whether I should get rid of my wicked skates, or have the chassis swapped with sprungs.

stock, I'm the only one that wears sprungs here in Perth (or I think I'm the only one). Everyone else plays with stock skates and gear and wont try anything 'customed'

I must say that from the start, these have been great. I've never been the fastest, most agile or best skater, but the sprungs have given me a lot more confidence. I've had 3 alu chassis dented before, and skates didnt really fit very well. Keith (Sprungster) suggested that I try the Torspos deal that he has, and although the skate doesnt look as 'flash' as some others, I must say that they are solidly built, and the baking was pretty easy. Heel lock has been fantastic, my heels really lock into the skate.

The sprungs work really well for me, I can stop much better, and turning is good too. I cant stop on a dime like some guys I know, but it has improved a lot since I've been on Hilos (and vanguards). Am now thinking of whether I should get rid of my wicked skates, or have the chassis swapped with sprungs.

I completely agree. For me it's the turning and the stopping. I can tell such a huge difference from the Hi-los. I'm slowly getting more used to the chassis and am able to try to make harder turns and stops. I love them. The only thing that I'm not overly excited about is the longer wheel base with the A8. I think I will definitley be on board when the A7 comes out. That should be the perfect size for me.

I was pretty skeptical myself, but they seem to be the real deal. The other huge part for me is how smooth they are. I have a set of Hum'r chassis and they feel horrible now after the sprungs. The impact with the ground when you stride seems to be absorbed a bit with the sprungs. I feel like this gives me a little more energy than with other chassis'. It might just be me but that's what I think.