Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
cougarscaptain87

Custom Skates / Ice to Inline Conversion

Mission MG (950's) < Red Star Alloy's < Mission 10k MG

According to Justin the 10k's should be the lightest chassis around, but you can't feel a difference (no matter how much you want to) between them and the Alloy's.

I prefer the 10k MG's because they can't strip unlike the Alloys. + The Alloys are a little more neutruel in Pitch which I dislike.

But both are amazing chassis's.

Have seen alot of ppl with the 950's have problems when they swap wheels, seems anything besides those slim Factory Z-rated (which is a proper name come to think about it...) has problems spinning on them.

The Labeda wheels don't fit the chassis, but I know for a fact the Revision wheels do. I work in a pro shop and the only wheel that consistantly fits the chassis is the Revision.

This thread has furthered my aspirations to go forward with my new project.

07 White RBK 5Ks

Mission Vanguard Chassis from my Wicked 3s (spray painted white or black and finished)

Black RR Hornets

just got a new pair of skates, mission fuel 95 xp boot, and red chassis from mission assassins, and white hyper wheels

I didnt think a vanguard chasis would fit on Fuel skates?...Did you get them to fit?...Lets see some pics?

ill have pic up soon and why would they not fit on a fuel boot, doesnt it all have to do if its a small medium or large chassis?, jw, im not a skate expert

No...I tryed to get some mission vanguards mounted on some older mission boots(flyweights) and they wouldnt fit, I also called Mission about whether the vanguard would fit on fuel ice boots and was told they would NOT fit, now I didnt take the fuels to a shop or eye them myself to see if they would fit, so I cant say for sure...But I hope it does work out for you..keep us updated...

Also, the size of the frame does matter as far as width goes on mounting it on a boot, but wheel size and the shape of the frame, the boot outsole, and width, as well as rivet holes already in the boot has alot to do with whether the boot fits the frame....I would definatly take all these things into consideration and ask some people before I bought a boot and frame that I thought would fit each other....

Fletch: I'd love to show you my reaction to seeing your skates however there is no smiley showing someone picking their jaw up off the floor.

Yes I was! I had to leave early because I have tendinitis in my arch area in my left foot (hopefully that's all it is) and it was killing me (still is :(). It felt fine in warmups but by the time I was leaving, I couldn't even put full weight on it. Dammit.

But yeah, that was me :)

I was on your team. I have One95s also except mine have the Mission Vanguard MG chassis :D. Hope your foot feels better and I hope it wasn't because of the skates.

Edited by FatAndSlow

I was on your team. I have One95s also except mine have the Mission Vanguard MG chassis :D. Hope your foot feels better and I hope it wasn't because of the skates.

LOL.....Yeah I was sitting next to you on the bench a few times. I was going to ask you what you thought of that setup but some other guy asked about your skates and I didn't want to bug ya.

It's not the skates, that's for sure. It was my 4th time skating on them (3 times for ice hockey before conversion) and my feet felt fine afterward all 3 times. I really like the One95's a lot.

anyone remember thoes black laces that had the electric blue ticks in them, if you were super anal you would have to find a pair of thoes to complete the look. either way they look great tho. nice work

anyone remember thoes black laces that had the electric blue ticks in them, if you were super anal you would have to find a pair of thoes to complete the look. either way they look great tho. nice work

I've been looking for a waxed pair of them, heh.... ;)

I got a pair of black waxed laces with blue stripes a while back. Can't remember if it was from Hockey Giant or Hockey monkey but they were on their web page. They would look awsome on those skates.

Rick

Edited by Rick