Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
cougarscaptain87

Custom Skates / Ice to Inline Conversion

Just saw these white Tour Q's on someones facebook album of the Euro Cup. Wondering if he painted them or what... Never heard of custom white Tours.

n692125314_5053557_2221.jpg

Says the players from Uk.

Edited by phantomowner27

I dig the S15 Mag Vanguard setup. Must be a pretty light setup.

This!

Damn that must be a light setup. would love to be able to do that.

Edit.

Goooood god that refs shirt is horrid. That gets a OMFG

Edited by ahbroody

Just saw these white Tour Q's on someones facebook album of the Euro Cup. Wondering if he painted them or what... Never heard of custom white Tours.

n692125314_5053557_2221.jpg

Says the players from Uk.

I think thats my teams coach, same gloves and skates.

as far as i know he just spray painted them, they arent custom, but they look pretty good.

I just bought CCM V 08's and had labeda hum'ers installed on them.

I've been skating on approx. 10 year old Missions for the past 6 months (since i learned to play) which i've never really been happy with (not very comforatble). I was really close to buying the rbk 8K inlines but I was told that the stiffer boot of the CCM ice skates might be better. The store had to keep them for a few days to install the chassis so i'm still waiting on them to come in the mail but I"m hoping they work out!

I just went to the hockey shop buy my house and left my ccm 1152s there for the night for them to put on the Easton Konki 250 Chassis. does anyone know what size wheels i will need?

thanks

mike

I just went to the hockey shop buy my house and left my ccm 1152s there for the night for them to put on the Easton Konki 250 Chassis. does anyone know what size wheels i will need?

thanks

mike

If my memory serves me correctly, that was a flat chassis with a rockered wheel up front. I think it accepted either all 72's or all 76's...depending on the chassis size.

just got my CCM V08's with hum'ers....the boots seem to fit me as far as sizing goes (6d) but they seem really loose. I'm going from missions which fit really snug all the way around. anyone else have a problem with this? not like i can get my $400 back...

Yeh it was a one off that Justin had made for a member on here. Was for sale in the sale section and I was very tempted to buy it but resisted!

I looked for hardware for those vanguards, but I could only find places that sold a set of one axel and screw for something like 1.99 each x8. I will say they do look nice though, enjoy.

gonna use these for another pair of vapor 40s or maybe some one95s if i find something good price wise

If you do and want to unload the LS2s.. and want to hook a brother up.. :huh:

here are some $30 used size 10 graf 707 with sprung A8. The wheels are terrible, but they are what I had lying around. I'll grab some rink rats this week hopefully. I'm still trying to get used to the large contact patch of the A8 compared to my hummr's.

raysskates.jpg

how do u convert ice skate into roller skates?

im thinking of doing the same but with goalie skates. are there shops that do it for you or do u do it by urself? if so, im wondering if theres a guide for it

Unless you're an expert in riveting and precision placement...ge the shop to do it.

I'm second to that - this is exactly what I did converting 1500c to roller (didn't want to mess with drilling carbonfiber) - should probably post some pics here :)

on the other hand there're people who did it themselves - just instead of riveting they used bolts...