Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
cougarscaptain87

Custom Skates / Ice to Inline Conversion

how do u like the tuuk rocker? is it close to the feel of the sprung? i'm thinking of mounting a pair i alreay skate on sprungs and love them but i was always interested in the feel of the tuuk rocker my buddy swears by them.

My first time ever messing around with skates and I think it turned out well :D . I still need to put the rear bolts in because the ones I have are a bit short.

Nike Quest 2's on Mission Generator Hi-Lo chassis. Do they look right?

IMGx5

Most conversions on here really don't look in proportion or look 'right'. Those do, nice job! The chassis looks good with the boot.

nice skate oghabib how is the fit and feel of the boot?

The fit is great! i haven't had a chance to skate on them yet, but have 2 games tonight. I'm coming from XXXX's so far ive noticed that my heel feels like it gets sucked into the boot and locks, which is nice :)

Just curious, is that a picture of the inside of the boot or are the frames mounted inside out, so the silver side is on the inside? I can't tell from the picture, sorry.

What colours are the hum'ers? The red one's or the yellow ones?

Just curious, is that a picture of the inside of the boot or are the frames mounted inside out, so the silver side is on the inside? I can't tell from the picture, sorry.

Yes they are a pic of the inside of the boot. The outside color is yellow on these. I will be putting on the new hum'ers that are all silver as soon as we get them!

Yes they are a pic of the inside of the boot. The outside color is yellow on these. I will be putting on the new hum'ers that are all silver as soon as we get them!

They will look so sweet!

I'm converting my XXIIs onto the vanguard from my Wicked 3s to last me up till the end of the season. I've been meaning to do it ages but i've only just got the time where i have a weekend when I'm not playing!

I've removed the graphics on the Vanguard so that the chassis is also silver and the colors match up.

XXIIs, All silver Vanguard, RV Platinum's, white waxed laces, BSB swiss bearings! Sorted - Pics probably next Friday!

Is your team sponsored by Labeda?

I have a set of Dynasty 2's that would look good as well for show, but didn't have time to put them on and take picture of them and then take them off again as I just got the skates done and had a game an hr later so I had to put my game wheels on instead. I just can not get used to the new Labeda wheels ( my favorite wheels though to this date are the all purple millenium grippers and then the pink dynasty's).