Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
cougarscaptain87

Custom Skates / Ice to Inline Conversion

FINALLY!

4 days in the works.

NBH Vapor XXIIs 9.5EE, Aluminium Mission Vanguard Chassis size M, Revision Platinum's, BSB Abec 9 bearings, Black AR waxed laces (blue tracers!), Pharrel Williams 'Ice Cream' footbeds.

(Okay, it's not that special and i know it)

DSC00808-1.jpg

(The skate is at an angle by the way)

Edited by numberthirteen

My skates:

S15 Skates- Sz 12.5W

CCM Tri-Di Mags

608 Micro Abec 7 Bearings

MB816 Wheels 72/76/76- xxx Grip 76A Labeda Fuzion 80- White X-Soft 76A

They are so light. Sorry about the pic, it's from my iPhone, I will post better ones later.

s15skates.jpg

My brothers skates:

Vapor XX's

Tuuk One-Up chassis

Abec 7 bearings

Revision Wheels 72/72/80/76- Bronze addition 76A

Sorry about the pic, it's from my iPhone, I will post better ones later.

vaporxxskates.jpg

I know in this topic there are pictures of a lot of converted XXXX’s and I was wondering if anyone could tell me how they fit compared to tours and how stiff they are compared to Q’s.

My skates:

S15 Skates- Sz 12.5W

CCM Tri-Di Mags

608 Micro Abec 7 Bearings

MB816 Wheels 72/76/76- xxx Grip 76A Labeda Fuzion 80- White X-Soft 76A

That chassis looks a bit small for that boot. Might just be the best you can do with that large of a boot (aside from a hum'er)

It does look a little small in the picture. They are not too bad in person though. I'm not a huge fan of the sprungs. That CCM chassis came off my Vector PF10 Skates size 13E. No matter chassis anybody puts on the Easton S15 skates, they have to peel off the pieces of leather on the bottom of the boot in order for that second wheel to spin. The leather is just glued on, not sewn on. Thanks for the feedback.

I'll have my skates up as soon as I get them done, but as of now my new setup will be KOR Shift 1's (yes I know the deal about converting them) and Sprungs on em...can't wait to get em done

I'll have my skates up as soon as I get them done, but as of now my new setup will be KOR Shift 1's (yes I know the deal about converting them) and Sprungs on em...can't wait to get em done

Wow. I'd love to see them. Who did them for you?

Well as of now I don't have the skates yet, just the chassis, but I'll be taking them to a local shop I know of. Flyers Skate Zone....they do a pretty good job as far as I know

I'm looking to convert my CCM Vector 10.0's to roller, but I'm not sure what size mission frame I'll need. Would a medium be too small for a 9.5D skate, or should I go with Large? Thanks