Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
cougarscaptain87

Custom Skates / Ice to Inline Conversion

l_5ebb6a06c67445c596cc3b7470810c9d.jpg

My buddy just got these done yesterday. I like em a lot, although I told him he needs to ditch the wheels for some black or grey RR's haha

im working on a pair of Easton SE16's White Edition with RedStar Alloy's... Anyone selling a pair of Mission Mags in white so i could complete the white on white?

In Size Large.

Edited by bigdaddytool

im working on a pair of Easton SE16's White Edition with RedStar Alloy's... Anyone selling a pair of Mission Mags in white so i could complete the white on white?

In Size Large.

Hey bigdaddy, I was thinking of mounting the same setup. Please put pics when you're done! Thanks

Crappy picture taken from phone. XXV skates with original Hi-Lo chassis from Mission D1C skates.

Do you guys fill in the bottom of the skates? if so how?

20090713192356.jpg

Edited by ExitTwoEighty

Me and my best friend, numberthirteen, have been converting some skates over the past few days at my house whilst following the guide on how to do so in this forum.

So far we have taken off the chassis from the old helium 1500 and holder from the old vector 3 skates and we have drilled new holes on the vector 3's so we can attach the chassis. The rivets we quite fiddly to get out but the rest was surprisingly easy.

As soon as we have riveted the chassis to the boot and added wheels, ill post some pics of our very first conversion!

For now though, i have a rough photoshop image of what they will look like, now there are photo's 3 posts below.

Conversion.png

Edited by crazy-luke-finch

I just got back my one95's today. They've got the black Mission Magnesium Vangaurd chasis and rink rat hornet wheels. I 'll post pics hopefully tonight. I cannot wait to skate on them.

For a still young old customer who was totally happy and did not want to change skates.

RIP, April '06 - July '09. His three year old 190s are way dead, but the A6s (one of the first pairs sold) are still live and nothing has ever broken. There are some juicy chunks gone from the frames, but those are just to make them look better.

Old190A6s.jpg

And his new 195/A7 replacements which, as it turns out, he likes much better. ;)

195A7s.jpg

As promised earlier, pics of mine and numberthirteen's very first conversion that we did ourselves.

A pair of 8.0D CCM Vector 3 boots on a Medium Mission Helium 1500 HiLo chassis with the original 80mm and 72mm Hyper Razor Edge wheels and 608 Abec 7 bearings.

I am giving these skates to my younger brother to use as outdoor skates because the boots do not fit me or James (numberthirteen)

Side View

Photo22.jpg

Angled View

Photo21.jpg

Let me know what you think...

As promised earlier, pics of mine and numberthirteen's very first conversion that we did ourselves.

A pair of 8.0D CCM Vector 3 boots on a Medium Mission Helium 1500 HiLo chassis with the original 80mm and 72mm Hyper Razor Edge wheels and 608 Abec 7 bearings.

I am giving these skates to my younger brother to use as outdoor skates because the boots do not fit me or James (numberthirteen)

Side View

Angled View

Let me know what you think...

Those look suprisingly good, just about looks like it was made to be.

I was surprised too! Not bad for my first conversion, even if I do say so myself!

I personally think they look even better in person. Now I know what I'm doing. I'm thinking about converting some Vector 10's onto a Mg vanguard chassis with black hornets. Just need to find the time and the cash to do it!

unsure whether to get this done as my mates had it done and his chassis has come lose 3 or 4 times, i think its cus the ppl that did it dint do it properly, but dno if theres anywere as close in england to get it done anyone know of anywere other than sheffield

ive seen some vapor x40s on hockeymonkey.com but the guy i rang didnt seem to think they exist any body no whether u can get them in england he said theres the vapor 40s but not the x40s i personaly like the x40s more and would like to get a pair converted or a pair of rollers if u can get them

Edited by flood-23

The x40s will have a very limited release over here for the moment, if any of the stores have got them, i'd say puck stop or Demon Extreme as they seem to be willing to import fairly quickly.

If they are in the country however, i'm sure either of those would offer to order from the distributor.

unsure whether to get this done as my mates had it done and his chassis has come lose 3 or 4 times, i think its cus the ppl that did it dint do it properly, but dno if theres anywere as close in england to get it done anyone know of anywere other than sheffield

Ashby isn't really that far from Sheffield. You could always try the pro shop in Nottingham, but personally, I would suggest puck stop as they do that kinda conversion all the time.