Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
cougarscaptain87

Custom Skates / Ice to Inline Conversion

just did a x50 w/ Hummer conversion-

I am kicking myself- why didnt I do this years ago? I was always buying inline skates that fell apart or were not comfortable- conversion is the way to go-

Thanks to all of you I have tried it and wont turn back

will post photos once I figure out how

Im being offered these skates for £140 and am unsure as to their value as I cant get info on them, they look like a conversion though.

Any details spec would be much appreciated.

IMG_0150.jpg

Also i am currently skating on nike quest 1 inline skates, from 6 yrs ago, are the similar at all?

Edited by Jamie_tnt

Okay good to know. I'm trying to decide whether to use the Red Star or the Mission that _HSB_b345t graciously sent me (thanks again!). Here's a pic of that one. What do you guys think based on size. Wheels are just props to gauge scale.

photo2.jpg

I have essentially the same setup but Quest 2's and Generator chassis (Pg. 84 B) ) I'd go with the Mission chassis I think it looks a bit better.

depending on how much you weigh,the soft for front and back might where quicker.No?

If the floor is tacky I use my bronze Revisions on toe and heel with my golds inside. If the floor is less tacky or very uneven, I use the golds on the ends and the bronze inside. Having traction on the toe and heel is important to me, and the difference between the traction wheel being inside or outside seems to be enough, one way or the other.

P9052344.jpg

Nike Bauer One90s- Converted From Ice to Inline

-Tuuk One Up Elite Chassis

-Rink Rat Wheels

P9052345.jpg

Bauer Vapor XR- Converted From Inline to Ice

-Tuuk Custom Chassis

Anybody have any luck with easton skates, don't see many posted.

More specifically the Synergy 1500's. Thinking of mounting a sensor chassis on a pair, or hummer if I can find one

I know of someone who has them mounted to Sensor's, he has had them for a while and the skates are still holding up.

My brother has some easton skates mounted to a Hilo, he loves tehma nd they have been really durable, the toe cap is great for inline. When they were first mounted though, the third wheel back didn't quite have enough clearance, so we had to file the outsole by a few mm to let the wheel spin freely.