Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
cougarscaptain87

Custom Skates / Ice to Inline Conversion

sprung

I recently got myself a new pair of ice hockey skates which meant that my trusty old Bauer Custom Supreme 2000's were about to be retired. As much as I loved my new Graf ice skates I equally hated my Tour inlines. So after looking high and low for a comfy boot to turn into an inline I was ready to give up and just deal with the Tours. Then one day I opened my closet door and there were my 2000's staring me in the face. I didn't originally want to mess with them but I figured I would never find a boot as comfy so I went for it and this is my result. I haven't gotten them out on a rink yet but if my dining room was any indication I will not be disappointed. Right now they have Hyper Trinity flex wheels on them which I wasn't to fond of on my tours but as of right now they are the only 76's I have so they'll have to do until I can get my hands on something else.

Edited by Rogueldr

Apologies if this is not the right thread to post this on. Searched and this seemed like the most appropiate one.

I'm trying to figure out if the cowling on rbk 9k pump goalie ice skates is appropiate for an inline conversion or not before I buy them. Wanna put them on labeda predators.

Has anyone done it or know if it's possible with that type of cowling? Thanks!

Found this forum when searching for other conversions made.

So i have to add a pic of my newly built skates, used them last season on ice.

I am going to put a fresh new layer on the toecap, and i am thinking of dying the grey area towards a more black surface.

Info of the skate.

Bauer Vapor XXXX size 9,5D

Reebok Tri-di lite chassi Large size, i liked that it fitted the boot better so i went with that. Looks more right to me.

Wheels: Rink Rat Hot shot XXX grip, putting on some Labeda Gripper on saturday before the first game of the season.

XxUZkmoDV.jpg

OQzrbpjPl.jpg

I think i succeded pretty well so i am thinking of putting on the same type of chassi on the white Reebok 9K:s that i used this year.

But we will see..

And yes, i am from Sweden so excuse me if there are any misspelled words..

Edited by Lilliz

Got my first ride on my Graf 670 sprungs last night. I could really feel the spring in my step so to speak. I did add some lace locks which locked my heel in very well... and for the FIRST TIME IN YEARS I havent had nasty blisters

So I've finally got my new boots finished. Took them out last night and what a delight, however took abit to get used to the shorter wheelbase compared to the hummers. Big thankyou to everyone from the forum who have helped me over the last few months.

skate2h.jpg

skate1.jpg

skate3i.jpg

ac5c6f7c.jpg

1693c60f.jpg

Finally got around to doing these, had the mag chassis kicking around for ages - turned out quite nice, full set of hornets to be added tonight.

ac5c6f7c.jpg

1693c60f.jpg

Finally got around to doing these, had the mag chassis kicking around for ages - turned out quite nice, full set of hornets to be added tonight.

those are awesome, I love those boots. will be my next skates for sure.

Thanks :) have about 4 pairs all converted, was going to use the white mags on a pair of white Accel elites but decided to use them on the all white boot instead. The Accel elites have the black section at the rear, so figured i'd go all white - the boots were in pristine condition, only been worn a handful of times.

I love the white reebok 11ks at the top of the page tho..