Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
cougarscaptain87

Custom Skates / Ice to Inline Conversion

IMG_0112.JPG

lightest skates, fastest skates, best frame and the fastest wheels in te game,

by far the best inline conversion skate ever made.. You will see them this summer at narch, torhs, mlrh, state wars

No pic there champ.

Just got my latest conversion made.

zLphKbhpI.jpg

Reebok 9k boot

Labeda 9000 hum'er Elite chassi

Labeda Addiction wheels..

Perfect for the tournament in Prague that i am going to in 1,5 weeks :)

These are all the pairs that i've gone through this year.

The xxx were a bit to worn out, the 8k inlineskates cracked 2 days ago so i went back to converted skates instead

lqVrYeYHZ.jpgZ.jpg

Edited by Lilliz

Thanks, i really love them to.

Now i just have to adjust to the straight setup instead of the tri-di i used before :)

Yes i had to dremmel for the first 2 wheels, but rather that and the heel and toe lift.

Finally got around to finishing these.

Indoor wheels: rink rat hornets

Outdoor wheels: pro 250 and hyper superlites (had em lying around just for outdoor)

70a6d514.jpg

ff378e9e.jpg

075aed5b.jpg

Definately a large - the mission mag on my white nikes are medium frames, mounted on a uk 7 (8 us)

Edited by Kanya

i have a reebok white 8k boot took off the tri di chassis bc it sucks!!! i am going to replace it with a vangaurd hi lo should i go magnesium or allminum?

Mag, I think its worth the extra dough. I bent two aluminum vanguard frames in a 4 month time period. No issues with mag what so ever. And I'm only 150-155lbs.

ok so here's my deal...im trying to put a new vanguard on my pair of old pure white nike zoom's, and am wondering about the sizes. The skates are a size 10, and read somewhere (cant find it now of course) that with the older skates (nike and bauer specifically) that a medium mission chassis will fit size 10, but then I have been told that it doesnt matter and a size 10 skates will need a large. Any input?

If Kanya's size 7 UK Zooms are sporting a medium I would say you would probably want a large unless you are specifically looking for the slightly shorter frame for your other reasons than the mounting footprint.

You will need a large if you want it to look in proportion mate.

The sole flexes and you won't need a heel lift when affixing it.

The pair I posted above are one of 8 pairs I own, all variations of the white skate. I posted pics a while back in this thread if you need a look.

Hope all goes well with your conversion and post a pic when done :)

Thanks for the responses guys. I already have a brand new medium vangard, Guess I will sell this one and order a large, It sucks because apparently the sizing is JUST over the "medium limit"

Here are a few pics of my current outdoor skates. We have an outdoor rink that we built like 10 years ago where a bunch of us just get together and play for some fun, and these are the skates I've kept around to get beat up on. bought these babies new forever and a day ago and love em.

2v27b0k.jpg

148oq5u.jpg

jzcebp.jpg

where do you guys buy just the boots? do you actually buy a brand new ice skates and then remove the blade?

I contacted a dealer and they got me boots without the ice runners straight through the manufacturer.