Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
cougarscaptain87

Custom Skates / Ice to Inline Conversion

anyone intersted in a set of mission vanguard mg plus wheels and bearings from a mission commander se?

please tell me they're a size medium, if so, i'm interested... just the frames if that's possible...

random sidenote - LFC, YNWA - respect :)

Edited by LBinlineJOEJOE

any of you know if i can fit a labeda hum'er onto some easton s17's? been contemplating this for a while now...

yeah you can put them on. you will either need to shim the frame away from the boot with 1/4in. shim, or you will need to shave the front of the underside boot to fit 80mm setup. this is the groove you see in tours. their DPS setup i believe

alright, not sure if the image is going to work... but here goes

33876_10150267941450276_845215275_14935294_2930650_n.jpg

i couldn't scrounge up $500 for some new s17's, so i just settled for my old white se16's... and i changed my mind from the labeda hum'er, and got mission magnesium hi-lo's... the wheels are old addiction's and a rinkrat hornet...

img2474a.jpg

havent really done much yet because i just picked them up a month or two ago. factory wheels n all.. getting a new set of wheels, and getting an extended tounge installed.. modded the chassis a bit as you can see.. cleared it over as well so the decals dont come off. trial n error i will see how bad it chips when in game

img2474a.jpg

havent really done much yet because i just picked them up a month or two ago. factory wheels n all.. getting a new set of wheels, and getting an extended tounge installed.. modded the chassis a bit as you can see.. cleared it over as well so the decals dont come off. trial n error i will see how bad it chips when in game

Nice work with the custom paint job. I liked my Codes. Watch out for those Genesis wheels though, the hubs crack. Seemed to crack at the worst time for me too. Don't know if those are the 2nd generation Gens though; I think Labeda supposedly corrected the defect. Never took the chance to find out though. Switched to some Rink Rat mini cores at that time.

Where'd you get that skate anyway? I had my Codes at least 3 years ago, maybe longer.

Labeda did correct the error with the hub cracking. To see if you have the fixed/2nd gen hubs, take a wheel out if the outside of the hub around the bearing is an octagon (Think that is how many sides it is) then it is 2nd generation. If the area around the bearing is just a circle, its the hubs that had problems with cracking.

Don't believe this has been discussed.

Take a look at the reeboks on the TC player in the background. Look like 9k's painted white with custom tongues? Nice style

screen%20shot%202010-06-29%20at%2009.47.38.png

Do you have a link for where you found that picture?

Thanks,

check out these badboys...

what are these???? i know they're ccm vector's, but what are the chassis?? the first sprungs??

found this on the MLRH westcoast facebook site

25358_100182153354661_100000886293033_1616_7009355_n.jpg

its newron chassis. similar to sprungs i believe.

its newron chassis. similar to sprungs i believe.

good lord you better now be using that as a goalie... it looks like you can fit a puck between the middle hole

Simon those vapor 40s look nice, where did you end up getting them converted?

yo tyguy! i went to Warwick, now that the folks from feasterville own that pro shop, too.

Eric Nguyen and Tony Ho both worked on my skates; took 1 day which is nice.

yo tyguy! i went to Warwick, now that the folks from feasterville own that pro shop, too.

Eric Nguyen and Tony Ho both worked on my skates; took 1 day which is nice.

Awesome!

Good to know we dont have to go all the way to bristol if we want a mount done.

one100le.jpg

Just coming off my 8090 and Sensor combo, seen on page 2 post #30

Bauer One100LE Boots

Mission MG Chassis from HE10000

Labeda Addiction Wheels

Edited by blahster