Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
cougarscaptain87

Custom Skates / Ice to Inline Conversion

Finally got around to getting these done. :D <3

Photo221.jpg

All 76mm wheels, blacked out the green on the frames by hand, cut a thin layer of the aesthetic stitching away from the bottom with a razor to house the second wheel, which practically peeled off, no structural integrity sacrificed whatsoever.

Moos3, nice setup. What size skate and chassis?

Thanks

I usually wear a size 8D In Bauer/Reebok/Tour, but these Easton are a 9R, and fit like they were hand crafted for me. Chassis is a medium, I believe..taken off of a 10.5 Tour 9.9.

Looking for a large hi-lo chassis, anyone have anything they are not using I can purchase or can suggest were I can get a good one at a good price? I love my Bauer XXII so much I bought another pair off ebay that I want to setup for roller.

Thanks in advance.

Not Ice to Roller but still a conversion.

Mission Proto VSI vibes (80/72) converted to new vanguard chassis (80/76)

imag0025t.jpg

imag0028k.jpg

Converted myself. TNuts, 6/32*1/2 and 6/32*3/8 bolts. Feel pretty good so far. We'll see tomorrow.

Need to switch out the Factory 80 to a Lebada... it was all i had left.

Might be the best boot Mission ever made. So comfy, got a almost deadstock pair off the 'bay for 50 bucks last year.

Picked up maybe my favorite converted pair ever, OG CF652 Tacks with Konki chassis at a PIAS last week. decent shape too.

I just started playing roller hockey again this year after about a five year break. I found this forum and this specific thread when I began looking into getting a new ice boot and inline chassis. I didn't realize conversions had become so popular. Had the chassis mounted and got them baked on Sunday, figured I'd post up the end result here since this thread really got me excited and pushed me to get some new skates.

dzf3ew.jpg

Boot is a size 8.5 Easton Stealth S15 with Mission Vanguard Chassis. These skates are unbelievably light.

Edited by Wilmoth90
  • Like 1

i ended up liking by Nike Bauer Vapor XXXX's so much that i've upgraded to the X60's

got them brand new for $250 off of a woman selling them on Craigslist :)

2011-06-09_07-39-15_382.jpg

I have a question for you guys.

So I just dropped off my Bauer One100 ice hockey skates at my local shop, and I gave them a pair of Hi-Los from my old Mission Lieutenants to put onto the One100s. The One100s are size 9.5D and the chassis are a size Medium. Will it be too small? I'm starting to get concerned..

Thought I would give the Humm'r a try before deciding what I want to put on my custom APx when they arrive. Put them on my T9's. Heel lift in the back to give me some forward rocker. I dremmeled out the space for the second wheel, so no lifts in the front.

6r4rwx.jpg

Edited by kovalchuk71

Thought I would give the Humm'r a try before deciding what I want to put on my custom APx when they arrive. Put them on my T9's. Heel lift in the back to give me some forward rocker. I dremmeled out the space for the second wheel, so no lifts in the front.

6r4rwx.jpg

They look sick. Very nice. The Hummer is nice I'm liking it so far.