Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JR Boucicaut

2006 NBH Player/Accessories Catalogue

Thanks for the support guys.

And thanks to JR and the big boys for running this site in the first place. B)

I learn a lot from MSH , so I'm just trying to help out where I can. :)

Thanks to JR and Logan for getting the catalogue up. I'm a little disappointed that NBH doesn't have any tapered shafts this year, but the One60 stick does look promising. I might have to sitch back to wood.

So any authorized shop can order Custom Color Vapor XX?

That being said Im thinking about getting some.

Just in case someone is interested and wants to be in the order if I do get them:

Option 111 Royal/White or 112 Royal/Silver

87 or 102 Flex

LH

P106 Gange

are there any wooden endplugs in the OPS's? also, they dropped the vapor XXX? ive heard people speak of much better durability on the Vapor XXX than the Vapor XXX-Lite.

are there any wooden endplugs in the OPS's? also, they dropped the vapor XXX? ive heard people speak of much better durability on the Vapor XXX than the Vapor XXX-Lite.

Bauer sticks are longer to compensate for no endplug and come with the plastic cap at the end.What makes you think this year will be any different,that they would add wood plugs to their sticks.Even if they added plugs they would be composite.

That'll change for 2007.

What will change for 2007?

Having a full range of NBH, Nike, and Bauer skates? Or the Flexlite 12 will change?

I would guess both would change and NBH will be a single line from here on out.

Edited by Grazstrom

Yep, all one brand. Look at the late change to the Vapor goal skate...

Good call. Good bye Bauer :(

JR - Do you know if they will eliminate one line of skates? If they did I would assume it would be the Flexlite, just because the Supreme line was just redone and the Vapor is so popular

Not exactly sure...I had heard (not confirmed from NBH) that the ONE90 was supposed to be the new Nike skate. Makes sense because the gloves and protective were the new Nike T06 line.

But we knew that there wouldn't be a Bauer brand when they announced it. I can't see them running three lines of skates.