Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JR Boucicaut

2006 NBH Player/Accessories Catalogue

Maybe it is because i'm french but i don't get it.

Is the new cage 8000(i think) will have memory foam on the chin padding??Because my ccm chin padding is a bit hard and i think this foam would be a great idea.

but i thought they wereg going to make a two piece tapered vapor twenty shaft pretty much the same thing as a vapor 15

The Vapor XX shaft, was a Europe only product. There is also a XXX lite shaft, but it is Europe only. There is a thread with pictures of it somewhere.

but i thought they wereg going to make a two piece tapered vapor twenty shaft pretty much the same thing as a vapor 15

The Vapor XX shaft, was a Europe only product. There is also a XXX lite shaft, but it is Europe only. There is a thread with pictures of it somewhere.

i never understood why they never release that in North America? I'm pretty sure if they released XXX Lite shaft here it'd be a hit. Europe gets a lot of weird stuff we don't get like Bauer 4000-8000 visors, Nike Quest Visors etc;. Is it some kind of patent issue that they're not able to release it here or what?

i never understood why they never release that in North America? I'm pretty sure if they released XXX Lite shaft here it'd be a hit. Europe gets a lot of weird stuff we don't get like Bauer 4000-8000 visors, Nike Quest Visors etc;. Is it some kind of patent issue that they're not able to release it here or what?

europians get it cause we are more skilled than u are ! :P

Has anyone seen the Supreme 70s yet? I know they are not being released until June, but I was curious to see if anyone got a prototype pair. Aside from weight and quarter material, they seem to be fairly similar to the One90. Unfortuanetly my LHS will not be stocking them, so I will have to order them from Great Skate or Epuck and hope they are sized like the XXX's.

Has anyone seen the Supreme 70s yet? I know they are not being released until June, but I was curious to see if anyone got a prototype pair. Aside from weight and quarter material, they seem to be fairly similar to the One90. Unfortuanetly my LHS will not be stocking them, so I will have to order them from Great Skate or Epuck and hope they are sized like the XXX's.

I have seen the Surpreme 70 skates at the MSH skate. They are a very nice skate and similar to the ONE90

Why must NBH drop a line of skate? CCM and reebok owns 4 lines of skates ( if you count the pump as a line) and I don't see that being a prob. Its just gives people more option. and it's a shame to see a brand like bauer disapear....

Hey.....sorry about not asking before but i just noticed this topic...

I need a tapered blade and i've been saving my money for a Bauer XV Blade Kovalchuk pattern because nobody has 2005s blade anymore. Am i waiting for nothing? No more blades this year? I loved the XV feel.

Hey.....sorry about not asking before but i just noticed this topic...

I need a tapered blade and i've been saving my money for a Bauer XV Blade Kovalchuk pattern because nobody has 2005s blade anymore. Am i waiting for nothing? No more blades this year? I loved the XV feel.

The XV was discontinued. The only shaft/blade combo now is the endure.

Thanks for your reply whbd. Like i said, i tottaly loved the xv blade, where should i look for something similar feel-like? My guest would be warrior dolomite since the XV was inno made i think. This may not be the appropriate place to ask but i don't feel like starting a thread bout this simple question.

Thanks for your reply whbd. Like i said, i tottaly loved the xv blade, where should i look for something similar feel-like? My guest would be warrior dolomite since the XV was inno made i think. This may not be the appropriate place to ask but i don't feel like starting a thread bout this simple question.

I thought that Inno only made the shafts on the XV, to Bauer's specs. Correct me if I'm wrong.