Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
tburk32

Randy Robitaille's White Synergy Skates

min2_b.jpg

I am pretty sure it's Robitaille with the synergys on. I have never seen anything like them before. They are really nice looking, and I could see more and more people getting them.

Not sure if this has been talked about, sorry if it has.

Hot damn those are nice! I see he uses the stock holder. Interesting. It sure would be nice if they brought some white skates to the retail level. They would sell like hot cakes.

I could see those being popular on here, but not particularly in retail. If white retail skates were in such demand surely Graf and CCM would've made their whites available, Nike tried it...i'm not a fan myself, but good find.

I could have sworn I've seen him in some shots where he was wearing the Synergy 1100(? The replacement for the Z-Air). Could be a lighting effect.

is the guy on the left( with the CNT stealth and synergy skates) wearing the new stealth gloves?

looks like

#11 is Pascal Dupuis who I think has a deal with Easton? They look like the new ones as seen on ePuck

I could be wrong...

is the guy on the left( with the CNT stealth and synergy skates) wearing the new stealth gloves?

looks like

#11 is Pascal Dupuis who I think has a deal with Easton? They look like the new ones as seen on ePuck

I could be wrong...

they are the new pro stock version of the Easton Stealth S9 (Dupuis). the skates are probably custom Synergy 1500C's(Robitaille).

Edited by joeskow

Most of the pros can get the newest models custom made before they hit the retail market. I saw Robeiro with the Mission Fuels months before they hit the market and Lindros wearing the Bauer 190's well before they came out as well. I think the hockey companys want to see just how they catch on. They let the pros give them exposure keeping them low profile and see it the general public notices them. I think it's a great marketing technique. <_<