Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Dupes

Canadiens equipment sale!

You are lucky to have those! Zed has been using those for years. Did they have any Markov gear?

Markov - I think I saw a stick, but not much else. There were two pairs of Zednick's skates - one pair was very badly beaten up, the second pair in quite good shape but obviously game used a few times - I got the pair in good shape.

wow those prices are kinda high. not bad though. around here the kings sale is something like this (its at a play it again sports, so its consigned)

sticks-$60 on sale or $110 reg price

skates $100-$300 depending on condition or who used them

Gloves $60-$80

ducks sale is a stealth though

Which Play it again is the Kings sale at?

Also, does anyone know if they still have Brisebois' Sher-Wood SOP? I remember when I was there awhile ago they had one of his sticks.

The Pure Hockey in Marlboro,MA had a couple of his SOPs last time I was there for $20 USD. Not sure they will ship to Canada though.

I bet ther eis nothing left but just for fun whatw as the price range of the sticks?

The fellow who was running it, around noon brought out some Ryder sticks - A nice, new Stealth but it was $149.99

You are lucky to have those! Zed has been using those for years. Did they have any Markov gear?

Markov - I think I saw a stick, but not much else. There were two pairs of Zednick's skates - one pair was very badly beaten up, the second pair in quite good shape but obviously game used a few times - I got the pair in good shape.

Update; They are size 10's - but I have, like 5 pairs of top end fricking skates. What to do. WHAT TO DO!

I, at least got a good pair of pants, and my buddy a pair of new goalie pants (Theo's we think), used once or twice. :D

I, at least got a good pair of pants, and my buddy a pair of new goalie pants (Theo's we think), used once or twice. :D

This thread is useless without pictures.....

I, at least got a good pair of pants, and my buddy a pair of new goalie pants (Theo's we think), used once or twice.  :D

This thread is useless without pictures.....

your right :D