Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sassmasta

07 Mission Gear

I was waiting for this topic to start....The stuff is all done and we are shooting the catalog this week...I will post up some pics soon....Be ready for some real wicked stuff..Also, a really cool stick, and the best gloves I think we have ever done...Personally, I think they may be the best gloves ever done by anyone (but I may be a bit biased since I did them)....

I was waiting for this topic to start....The stuff is all done and we are shooting the catalog this week...I will post up some pics soon....Be ready for some real wicked stuff..Also, a really cool stick, and the best gloves I think we have ever done...Personally, I think they may be the best gloves ever done by anyone (but I may be a bit biased since I did them)....

I hope the gloves have microvent goat or something more performance oriented than nash this year!

The MSH cult of Wicked Light has influenced the product lineup! Mind if me and some of the other WL fans try this stuff out?

^I totally agree. THe Wicked lights rocked out loud. It was a very sad day when they went bye bye

Your Bringing back the Wicked lights!?!?!?!?!?!?!? I knew my constant emails would previal ;)

now the question is: when do we get the full blown teaser to drool over for a few months before release?

justin just said earlier they were doing some shoots of the equipment soon.. so until then my friend until then

have you seen it CWS?

Your Bringing back the Wicked lights!?!?!?!?!?!?!? I knew my constant emails would previal ;)

kovalchuck71 would be one of those... who else has been helping?

kovalchuck71 would be one of those... who else has been helping?

Dave, if this is true, I would kill for a pair you dont understand :)

(Im sure you do understand though :D )

well im sure the boot structure is similiar except for maybe some minor changes.. i didnt hear many complaints at all compaired to the dna line.

Dave, if this is true, I would kill for a pair you dont understand :)

(Im sure you do understand though :D )

Totally understand. I'm sure Mission has some use for some WL consultants. We have owned and used the skates for six years...

Man, im so excited now :D

I think I better saving now! I'm sure they'll end up retailing at about £400-£500 ($800CAD-1,000CAD) over here in England. the D1's were about £400.

It's a shame we get rinsed with the price of kit over here!