Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Chadd

Bauer Endure

Bauer Endure

Left Hand

P92- Naslund

77 Flex

I'm 5''6 10st (shooting forward)

BLADE - The Blade is one of the best parts of this stick. you can feel the pucks slightest movement on your stick, it is a perfect length of blade and the curve is great.

10/10

FLEX - The flex is a 77 but it feels more like a 90. i am normally used to quite stiffer sticks and dont like having a 'noodle' flex but this stick is a comprimise - you get your usual feeling and you get a little torque which i have never really had on a stick. 8/10

STICKHANDLING - You can feel the sticks slightest movements and has a great feeling when stickhandling.10/10

SHOOTING - When slapping the puck with this stick it just literally flies off your stick and goes direcltly where you want it to. Wristers it also goes exactly where you want it to and you dont need to get it off perfeectly to get a good shot with it. 10/10

Durability - i have used this stick in a rollerhockey tournament and a training session. i have started to notice cracks down the lower shaft but obviously wont affect perfomance. 7/10

WEIGHT/BALANCE This is one of the lightest and well balanced sticks i have used. 9/10

OVERALL - 9.5/10

Bauer Endure II

Right Hand

P88 Lindros

87 Flex

I got this stick from Hockey Giant as a replacement for a $30 TPS closeout that sold out before mine shipped.

BLADE The Lindros blade has a moderate mid curve and is very slightly open. I finally settled on this blade after much trial and error. The blade has good feel and holds up well. 10/10

FLEX It's stiffer than it's flex rating. I had an 85 flex Ultra Lite shaft that felt like a wet noodle. This stick feels closer to a 100. 9/10

STICKHANDLING No problems. Passes go where you aim and are easy to handle. 10/10

SHOOTING Shots are accurate and pop off the blade pretty well. I use mostly snappers and wristers but slappers come of nice. 9/10

DURABILITY After two months of two a week practices and two games a week it is still like new but for a few paint scrapes. It hasn't lost any stiffness and the blade is pristine with no chips or cracks. It takes a beating. Slashes and faceoffs don't faze this thing. It's become my regular stick. 10/10

WEIGHT It's heavier than alot of the more expensive OPS's out there but not any worse than the typical wood stick. In fact one of the things I like about this stick is that it handles alot like a woodie but is 1000 times tougher. 9/10

OVERALL Durable workhorse. A bargain at $60 on most sites. If you're used to the sexy super light $200+ sticks then you probably wont care for this but the average Joe will find it more than adequate. It's the Jeep of hockey sticks.