Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Louie

Post Your Team's Jersey(s) Thread

I apologize for this but whenever I look at that logo I see an angry naked elephant skating at me. Very intimidating.

angry naked pink elephant

I would not feel intimidated, but I would have a hard time taking my teammates seriously. I mean, I know it is beer league and all, but out here, with all the run n gunners and cherry pickers and net crashers (very few take pride in their defense), if you don't take it seriously, you are liable to find your self on the wrong end of a 7-1 shellacking fast.

No I mean it. It is intimidateding. If in real life you saw that flying at you I think I would poop myself.

Btw one season we were the "pink ponies" bc one of the members GFs switched it on us. She is no longer around.

I took some reference logos but I did the final design. I am now working on the away logo.

It's phenomenal work. Illustration of this quality is quite expensive... your team is very lucky to have you!

l55dC4P.jpg

JV2Qc9F.jpg

It is nice working for a hockey company, you get to make all kinds of cool stuff for yourself and your friends...

Here are our jerseys for a tournament we played over Memorial Day weekend. Special thanks to Junkyard Athletic for the amazing quality and one of a kind look!

Here is the front of the jersey, designed to look like a well skated sheet of ice

front.jpg

... and here's the logo

logo1.jpg

... and a close up of the logo. The "ice" texture is used to give the "HEROES" a simulated ice block look.

logo2.jpg

Here is the back of the jersey, with snow capped numbers:

back.jpg

... and the numbers

number1.jpg

a close up of the numbers, designed to have the same ice block look at "HEROES".

number2.jpg

Here is the sleeve with the purple ribbon in support of the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, the benefactor of the tournament.

sleeve.jpg

Here's a detail of the the traditional stripes meeting with the skated ice texture:

stripes.jpg

... the ice texture continued through the neck too.

neck.jpg

New season, new jersey...da bears!

10406888_297875507052610_66333092770402810516891_297875503719277_909135937759780

cool concept but the graphic gets completely lost. may be it's just the lighting.

If you were open to minor tweaks, it would look better if there were less bears and if the green hues were lit better. The contrast in colors makes it overwhelming and hard to read.

As well as adding a solid colored band on the collar, bottom hem, and sleeve openings to frame the image instead of bleed.

I ACCEPT ! but I'm sure you were just joking. I'm a product design major in Pasadena, and I've worked on a similar project but the image was monochromatic. When there's a lot of color, you have no choice but to do less otherwise none of it reads.

Please promise to at least do bears in the shape of numbers and letters for the text.

That's a fun jersey though regardless.

This isn't me, but this is our team's jerseys.

DmtJVCal.jpg

We need more (I don't have one because I'm new), but apparently the guys who did them have been dicking around our captain so he's unable to get new ones made.

This isn't me, but this is our team's jerseys.

DmtJVCal.jpg

We need more (I don't have one because I'm new), but apparently the guys who did them have been dicking around our captain so he's unable to get new ones made.

One of the best jerseys I've seen on here in a while. Easy to match as well. I'm guessing black/white everything...gloves, pants, helmets?

Here is our team jersey. League assigns colors and our team came up with this concept:

IMG_3859_zps51a3c8c7.jpg

IMG_3860_zps75bd42f0.jpg

Our local hospital sponsored the team last season.

Picked these beauties up yesterday afternoon. They are better than I ever could have imagined!!! Once again, Marcelo at Junkyard Athletics killed it!!! Why any team would go elsewhere to get jerseys made is beyond me!!!

Mountain_HoundsCAMO-0_zpsefba3acf.jpg

Mountain_HoundsCAMO-1_zps9c595cbe.jpg

Mountain_HoundsCAMO-2_zps69e96b1b.jpg

We started a new beer league team, nothing fancy here but using the new Bauer Premium practice jerseys. Very similar to the older Reebok Platinum series, maybe a little lighter weight material. Almost identical cut & sizing to the Platinums. Not a bad option for the price.

ltblue_zps3e9f11a4.jpg