Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Louie

Post Your Team's Jersey(s) Thread

Not a jersey, per se, but a bit of 'team gear' with a funny (imho) story attached.

So: I often get mistaken for being much younger than I am (as in, people ask what high school I play for). This gets a little exasperating at times. I decided to make up a shirt for a fake team, just to mess with people and at least get some amusement out of being taken for a 16 year old.

2yyqy40.jpg

I think it looks rather slick myself.

My teams jerseys. We wanted something to go with the history of Massachusetts. Give the team some meaning. Logo is a colonial solder image, 3/4 profile patriot. The battalion logo includes a musket. Fellow modsquad member Chapel is on the team as well. We used Lutch hockey for the jerseys. Logo was designed by Slavo Kiss "Sigma Kappa"

gallery_526_179_3174.jpg

gallery_526_179_19095.jpg

gallery_526_179_36211.jpg

gallery_526_179_54705.jpg

My teams jerseys. We wanted something to go with the history of Massachusetts. Give the team some meaning. Logo is a colonial solder image, 3/4 profile patriot. The battalion logo includes a musket. Fellow modsquad member Chapel is on the team as well. We used Lutch hockey for the jerseys. Logo was designed by Slavo Kiss "Sigma Kappa"

gallery_526_179_3174.jpg

gallery_526_179_19095.jpg

gallery_526_179_36211.jpg

gallery_526_179_54705.jpg

As much as I despise all things Massachusetts, those are some of the most gorgeous jerseys I've seen in this thread!

As much as I despise all things Massachusetts, those are some of the most gorgeous jerseys I've seen in this thread!

Thank you for the kind words. We are pretty happy with them

Do I get an exemption for being Wisconsin-born?

IceMan, those look great. Is this the Berkshire Battalion, or some other Battalion?

Do I get an exemption for being Wisconsin-born?

IceMan, those look great. Is this the Berkshire Battalion, or some other Battalion?

These are for my men's/beer league league team

These are for my men's/beer league league team

All the other teams are going to be jealous in their 10-dollar single mesh. Good showing. :smile:

Super Geeky. But it's our jam.

2ltk2a1.jpg

We should play sometime (we are the Demons; based in Asia though):

Screen%20Shot%202015-03-31%20at%201.19.1

Screen%20Shot%202015-03-31%20at%201.19.5

I just joined so I do not have a jersey yet. We may be getting a different design for next jersey batch.

If you guys ever find yourself on this side of the pond, it would be cool to play! Our jerseys are based off of the "Supernatural" TV Series. My girlfriend and I are super nerdy.

We should play sometime (we are the Demons; based in Asia though):

Screen%20Shot%202015-03-31%20at%201.19.1

I just joined so I do not have a jersey yet. We may be getting a different design for next jersey batch.

Here are our jerseys from this year's Pucks 4 Buck$ tournament from this past weekend, benefiting the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. This is the 3rd year we've done this tournament, and we plan to continue doing it every year. Jerseys were done by Junkyard Athletic:

11206068_849917471769835_647681256880391

1524943_849917481769834_1187919000790271

The background in this picture looks like our rink here in Singapore!

Good eyes- that was Lion's Cup 2015, Singapore.

Great jerseys, and hey, as long as you guys had fun, that's what counts! Played against an LI team in a tournament a few years ago. They had great custom jerseys, but they also had a huge meltdown on their bench and started fighting each other. The refs didn't even know what to do.

Our Tournament Jerseys here in Doha, Qatar. When the season is over a lot of guys wear them in Shinny/Pick up

DSC00701_zpsworf28kp.jpg

DSC00704_zpsyolathg0.jpg

Just placed the order for these bad boys. Can't wait to get them! Team name is "Ackbar's Admirals", and we decided to go with Chicago home jerseys. On my way home I thought "What about the Blackhawks logo, but with Ackbar's face?" So that's what I asked for, and they sent this back. I laughed so hard. Amazing.

by07qtR.jpg

My beer league team for the last couple years has been the Black Knights (really hoping Las Vegas doesn't use it for an expansion name)

Used the '94 Dallas Stars kit with a custom logo of course

59rrSdQ.jpg