Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Louie

Post Your Team's Jersey(s) Thread

I didn't even have a hand in designing them but i'm just so stoked to be sporting these for the spring league team I wrangled my way on to. and yes, its the lowest division, but we'll never say die!

A1kX4CV.jpg?1

I designed it. Funny to run into a future teammate here. I'm guessing you're #76 on the jersey list? I'm #18.

See you out there!

I designed it. Funny to run into a future teammate here. I'm guessing you're #76 on the jersey list? I'm #18.

See you out there!

WELL... thats cool, and also kinda awkward for me. yep, #76!

as you can see, i'm totally stoked to be a Goonie.

you get a free slap shot on me during warmups

On March 8, 2016 at 0:45 PM, GreatestAmericanBeardo said:

ok, so heres one i actually DID design.  probably only going to sub in on this team, but i'll have to buy the sweater  :D

W1oyx4S.png

the homage to the youtube show "The Beer League"  

https://www.youtube.com/user/downholers

"If I get called a corn hole'r one more time this season..."

-Beau

5 hours ago, badger_14 said:

Ashtasticness, that's a great looking jersey.  Very clean. 

Just what I was thinking. Not usually a fan of logos on practice jerseys but that one really works well! 

48 minutes ago, OptimusReim said:

Just what I was thinking. Not usually a fan of logos on practice jerseys but that one really works well! 

It's not a practice jersey, it's our team jersey. And yeah I really like it. It's simple and looks badass.

8 hours ago, Ashtasticness said:

It's not a practice jersey, it's our team jersey. And yeah I really like it. It's simple and looks badass.

I get that it's your team jersey. I'm just saying its a logo put onto a reebok practice jersey. Sorry for the confusion.

1 hour ago, OptimusReim said:

I get that it's your team jersey. I'm just saying its a logo put onto a reebok practice jersey. Sorry for the confusion.

That's not a practice jersey.  Its a team game replica.

2 hours ago, dkmiller3356 said:

That's not a practice jersey.  Its a team game replica.

You sure? It looked kind of like this one to me. 

rs.php?path=RBRYW2-1.jpg

1 minute ago, OptimusReim said:

You sure? It looked kind of like this one to me. 

rs.php?path=RBRYW2-1.jpg

Not even close....

This is the game uniform:

calgary-flames-defenseman-dennis-wideman

All NHL practice jerseys currently have the same color blocked design.  Here is the flames.

0507flames8.jpg?quality=55&strip=all&w=8

24 minutes ago, dkmiller3356 said:

Not even close....

This is the game uniform:

All NHL practice jerseys currently have the same color blocked design.  Here is the flames.

So you're telling me this:

Zja9Wc.jpg

Isn't one of these? 

rs.php?path=RBRYW2-1.jpg

No I am not telling you that.  I am telling you that the jersey you commented on is not a practice jersey.  It is a replica of a Calgary Flames game jersey.  They look nothing like the jersey you are showing.

Oh... and that chick has freaky ass red devil eyes!!!

Just now, dkmiller3356 said:

No I am not telling you that.  I am telling you that the jersey you commented on is not a practice jersey.  It is a replica of a Calgary Flames game jersey.  They look nothing like the jersey you are showing.

Oh... and that chick has freaky ass red devil eyes!!!

I commented on the photo of the girl in the blue jersey. I don't know why we're talking about the Flames at all.

15 minutes ago, OptimusReim said:

I commented on the photo of the girl in the blue jersey. I don't know why we're talking about the Flames at all.

Why are you being so rude?  I don't care what the website says it is. They are our game jerseys for my team. We don't practice in them. We wear them for our games and had them customized specifically for that. Now stop being a jerk about it.

17 minutes ago, dkmiller3356 said:

ok.. .I see... I thought you were commenting on the DownHolers jersey.  My bad.

Still...  gotta fix the red devil eye Ash!!

Lol I don't know how and quite personally don't care. Thanks for your unwanted opinion ;)

I think things are being misinterpreted here - Optimus wasn't being rude. He mentioned he thought the jersey really worked well. At retail the type of jersey you used is labelled a practice jersey - we all know you're using them for game jerseys and that's not a problem. He merely stated that he usually doesn't like logos on retail practice jerseys, but likes the look in this case.

If you have the chance to meet dkmiller in person you'll quickly realize he's a very nice guy and his comment about the red eye was certainly meant to be in jest.

Sometimes people can say things online that are rude and offensive, but this isn't one of those times.

15 minutes ago, althoma1 said:

I think things are being misinterpreted here - Optimus wasn't being rude. He mentioned he thought the jersey really worked well. At retail the type of jersey you used is labelled a practice jersey - we all know you're using them for game jerseys and that's not a problem. He merely stated that he usually doesn't like logos on retail practice jerseys, but likes the look in this case.

If you have the chance to meet dkmiller in person you'll quickly realize he's a very nice guy and his comment about the red eye was certainly meant to be in jest.

Sometimes people can say things online that are rude and offensive, but this isn't one of those times.

That's fine, but I see it how I see it and am uninterested in any possible negative opinions. Especially when someone wants to spend time getting technical about something silly.