Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Louie

Post Your Team's Jersey(s) Thread

52 minutes ago, IPv6Freely said:

Those are incredibly ugly, but in a good way! :biggrin:

They definitely stand out!

On 6/5/2016 at 4:51 PM, tedpenguins said:

IMG_2703_zpsvbdqhnbb.jpgIMG_2704_zpsxlysi9le.jpg

Our new jerseys came in the other day and they look absolutely stunning! We went with the New York Rangers alternates and went all out to get everything sewn on. 

Do you know a guy named Jake that plays on your team?

6 hours ago, Troubadour said:

Do you know a guy named Jake that plays on your team?

I do. He actually plays on our more advanced team in a different league but I'm also on that team. 

On 1/11/2017 at 3:43 PM, tedpenguins said:

I do. He actually plays on our more advanced team in a different league but I'm also on that team. 

Nice! He's a great guy, he used to play on a team I played on in Royal Oak. I go to sticks and pucks with him occasionally.

17 minutes ago, Troubadour said:

Nice! He's a great guy, he used to play on a team I played on in Royal Oak. I go to sticks and pucks with him occasionally.

That's awesome, he's been with us for awhile now. Definitely one of our best defensemen and overall players. Plus a great guy too!

25 minutes ago, tedpenguins said:

That's awesome, he's been with us for awhile now. Definitely one of our best defensemen and overall players. Plus a great guy too!

Didn't know he transitioned to defense. Explains why he was practicing slapshots at sticks and pucks. He's gotten a lot better, I remember when I first skated versus now and I was super impressed with how far he has come.

These our are current jerseys for the Dallas, TX Police hockey team. I think they are awesome and they have been a big hit with the families of the department as we have sold quite a few of them at the games. 

tPwOxJ4.jpg

Chocks, those look great.  Love the white jerseys, with the juxtaposition of the star and the D all together.  Is it more a royal blue in person? 

4 minutes ago, badger_14 said:

Chocks, those look great.  Love the white jerseys, with the juxtaposition of the star and the D all together.  Is it more a royal blue in person? 

Thanks badger. No, the picture is a true representation of the color. I wish they would have made the crest royal blue to match the jersey but I'm not too picky. 

3 hours ago, chocks86 said:

Thanks badger. No, the picture is a true representation of the color. I wish they would have made the crest royal blue to match the jersey but I'm not too picky. 

Interesting.  Just wondered, because on my computer it looks like it has a bit of a faint purple hue in it.  It looks really good, though. 

Just now, badger_14 said:

Interesting.  Just wondered, because on my computer it looks like it has a bit of a faint purple hue in it.  It looks really good, though. 

Hmm, that's weird,  it might be your monitor calibration because on mine it is definitely blue but just not as bright as the royal blue of the sleeve stripes on the white jersey or the entire blue jersey. It's not quiet as dark as navy blue either.   

On 2/15/2014 at 5:43 PM, gdcinc said:

Thanks. Men's beer league. The name of the team is Delirium Tremens.

You should do a shaking hand for the away jersey.. . 

2 hours ago, Swlabr11 said:

IIs49w8.jpg

I just ordered these from Rebirth. Now we wait. 

Looks good! I see lots of colleges using Rebirth on their Instagram feed looks like they make a quality product

Rebirth was a real treat to work with. I cannot express how great their customer service was through the entire process. I'll definitely be working with them again. 

13 minutes ago, Swlabr11 said:

Rebirth was a real treat to work with. I cannot express how great their customer service was through the entire process. I'll definitely be working with them again. 

Totally agree. You won’t find a better value for beer league jerseys!

20 minutes ago, IPv6Freely said:

This is my other team’s new jerseys. Rebirth of course. 

tI0xW2W.jpg

I really like those jerseys! good color combo and the logo is sweet too! 

48 minutes ago, Forbin said:

IPv6Freely those are awesome! Love the color combo. What's the team name?

White Lightning. One of the original rookie league teams here that used to wear just plain white jerseys issued by the league.