Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Louie

Post Your Team's Jersey(s) Thread

Sorry didn't really see any of this when I read it yesterday.

We went with athletic knit, it's all pro stitching and materials so thats why they ran us 125 a person. As for team sock the local travel organization is the same colors, my shop sells them so when we have them in stock the guys on the team pick them up otherwise they look pretty good with all black socks too.

As for your full length pic i assume that means on a player?

That's not me but the guy you see also played for the midget major team of the local travel organization so those are custom eagles he just stripped the team name off.

Another one with the "team socks" He just bought those same gloves you can see the team name is still on them.

And one of the white jerseys.

those are definitely some sharp jerseys, and the gloves look real good with 'em too

Sorry didn't really see any of this when I read it yesterday.

We went with athletic knit, it's all pro stitching and materials so thats why they ran us 125 a person. As for team sock the local travel organization is the same colors, my shop sells them so when we have them in stock the guys on the team pick them up otherwise they look pretty good with all black socks too.

As for your full length pic i assume that means on a player?

That's not me but the guy you see also played for the midget major team of the local travel organization so those are custom eagles he just stripped the team name off.

Another one with the "team socks" He just bought those same gloves you can see the team name is still on them.

And one of the white jerseys.

those are definitely some sharp jerseys, and the gloves look real good with 'em too

Thanks, like I said in the hockey community we've become kinda local celebrities, it's pretty funny, I wore my Flying Squirrels sweatshirt to college and had kids come up to me saying things like OH you know that team?!

As long as Wonder Bread doesn't sue for copyright violations.

I haven't used anything that is copyrighted by Wonder Bread. I have used a variation of their logo, and the concept of the "dots" but that's about it. On top of that, I am not selling any merchandise.

What are people's experience's here with copyright problems?

I haven't used anything that is copyrighted by Wonder Bread. I have used a variation of their logo, and the concept of the "dots" but that's about it. On top of that, I am not selling any merchandise.

You have no liability in this case. The only one who would have any exposure would be the jersey manufacturer and, as you stated, it's not exactly their logo.

I believe the logo must be changed 20% or so for it not be a copyright infringement.

Those pads though, they're dead ringers for loaves of bread. I think you have a problem there!

Chadd, JR:

Thanks for the reply. I figured as much. Mostly because I am personally not making any money off of the jersey. Additionally, Wonder Bread doesn't even offer a Hockey Jersey as merchandise, so there would be no IMPLIED loss to them. On top of all of that, I think they changed their logo recently to something a little more modern.

BTW, that jersey is being delivered today, so I'll try to take some pics and post them, if anyone is interested.

For everyone else, these are the pads JR was referring to:

http://www.jwherman.com/eagle.html

Chadd, JR:

Thanks for the reply. I figured as much. Mostly because I am personally not making any money off of the jersey. Additionally, Wonder Bread doesn't even offer a Hockey Jersey as merchandise, so there would be no IMPLIED loss to them. On top of all of that, I think they changed their logo recently to something a little more modern.

BTW, that jersey is being delivered today, so I'll try to take some pics and post them, if anyone is interested.

For everyone else, these are the pads JR was referring to:

http://www.jwherman.com/eagle.html

Those pads are AMAZING.

Seriously, you guys havent seen anything unless you've seen the batman or simpson pads by Battram.

If you guys are interested, I'll make a post with some unusual custom graphics in the goalie section. I dont want to take this topic off-topic.

Those pads are AMAZING.

Thanks! Hopefully we'll be able to put a skate together soon and you can see them in person. You wouldn't believe how well they let pucks go in the net!

Those pads are AMAZING.

Thanks! Hopefully we'll be able to put a skate together soon and you can see them in person. You wouldn't believe how well they let pucks go in the net!

Haha...yeah, seriously. I can't wait to play again - I am off crutches now and starting PT next week. I should be back on the ice by June but I'm hoping we can get a game going in the next 1-2 months or so. I'll keep you updated.

BTW, where do you currently play and what division?

Right now I don't have a full time team. The majority of the time I play it is as a sub at Anaheim ICE. I sub at various levels, depending on what the rink has for me, but I prefer to play in Gold. I'm hoping I the full time duties on one of the teams I subbed for this season in that same division.

Right now I don't have a full time team. The majority of the time I play it is as a sub at Anaheim ICE. I sub at various levels, depending on what the rink has for me, but I prefer to play in Gold. I'm hoping I the full time duties on one of the teams I subbed for this season in that same division.

I don't want to take this thread too far off-topic, so I am going to PM you....

Seriously, you guys havent seen anything unless you've seen the batman or simpson pads by Battram.

If you guys are interested, I'll make a post with some unusual custom graphics in the goalie section. I dont want to take this topic off-topic.

TBL, would definitely be interested in some seeing some pics of interesting goalie set ups.

TBL, would definitely be interested in some seeing some pics of interesting goalie set ups.

I'll get on it, some of the pads are very impressive. Either tonight or tomorrow.