Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Louie

Post Your Team's Jersey(s) Thread

Just had custom team jerseys done by Dave at Tally Hockey Jerseys and they came out really nice. We used a slightly modified Rolling Rock Logo (our team is sponsored by them) on the Plymouth Whalers alternate jersey (green). Fully customized, with stitched crest, names and numbers. I will post pictures later as I can't access a photo hosting site from work.

here it is..

dscf0168hx5.th.jpg

There's something about a green jersey that just gets me, I love them. I think the Nucks' should go with a green for their Alt.

Nice jersey.....but personally.....probably one of the worst tasting beers that I have ever had. :(

agreed...like raw sewage in a bottle..fortunately we are not obligated to drink the stuff

Here's a working proof of our new jerseys for this season, I did all the work on it, well except for the Gladiator but I did make a few small modifications to it, they're Saxon sublimated jerseys, there's two modifications to make on it (Add Sponsors Name Under Back Numbers & make the shoulder logos bigger) and then we should have them in 4 weeks. I'll post the final result when we get them.

w26500sh10gdal2aauq0.th.jpg

Here's a working proof of our new jerseys for this season, I did all the work on it, well except for the Gladiator but I did make a few small modifications to it, they're Saxon sublimated jerseys, there's two modifications to make on it (Add Sponsors Name Under Back Numbers & make the shoulder logos bigger) and then we should have them in 4 weeks. I'll post the final result when we get them.

Love the color scheme and the logo. Great stuff. Looked at the Saxon site, nice.

looks good. post up the actual jerseys when you get them!! they look hot.

Nice jersey.....but personally.....probably one of the worst tasting beers that I have ever had. :(

Err.... Rolling Rock > Keystone, Bucsh, Natty Ice, Coors Light, Bud Light..............

Err.... Rolling Rock > Keystone, Bucsh, Natty Ice, Coors Light, Bud Light..............

I'm not going to argue with you too much on any of those as they are all bottom of the barrel "no thanks....i'll have water" for me.

Keystone, Busch, and Natty lite are definately a step below the others. This is after hockey, not rush week on campus. You have to admit though, no matter what beer your drinking, it always tastes better after hockey.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand. Fighting Moose Knuckles is a sweet jersey. F'in hilarious! The Knights HC jerseys a couple pages back are the classiest i've ever seen.

My idea of aggressive forechecking and Layne's awesome purple pants....

IMG_1324.jpg

Is that the new bountiful rink? or murray rink

murray rink

Just recieved our teams jerseys this week, they look nice. Will post a picture of our ice hockey teams and our ball hockey teams here later today. Just got to find a place to host it