Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Louie

Post Your Team's Jersey(s) Thread

I like Ace but their pants are too narrow in the leg openings can't put my shins on after buttoning up the pants.

What kind of shins do you use? I had that same problem with Mission pants and Jofa shins but now I use a really narrow pair of Nike shins for roller. Hopefully they won't be too wide for the pants.

I use 4 year old jofa's pretty big shins, but everyone on my team is having the same problem. I thinking of cutting them some like boot cut see if that helps.

Yea we just got them last month...not really my job first year on the team, but I might shoot them an email over break. Not a big deal just a pain having to change my routine of 15 years now haha

Nice Josh, really loving the green shirts. Last time we played you guys you had some really nice black ones as well.

saw you guys play at myrtle beach. Awesome team you have. Where do you practice?

Kovalchuk71 asked me to design their jerseys. I have no affiliation with them.

Did the jerseys look alright in person? I have yet to receive mine. :unsure:

saw you guys play at myrtle beach. Awesome team you have. Where do you practice?

Kovalchuk71 asked me to design their jerseys. I have no affiliation with them.

Did the jerseys look alright in person? I have yet to receive mine. :ph34r:

yeh they looked awesome in person. im guessing raleigh then if its kovalchuk17, he played for the dragons i think.

Thank you for your amazing contribution to this thread.

Youre welcome.

God roller hockey jerseys are hideous.

roller hockey players probably say the same to ice jerseys

I am a roller hockey player. I just dont get why they feel the need to cram as much busy ugly flashy crap as possible onto their jerseys. Less is more.

ice jerseys feel like sandpaper and the logo is usualy like a solid cardboard plate that gets on ya nerves

but no beef with either .. each to their own etc etc we should respect each others views as were all sportsmen

God roller hockey jerseys are hideous.

I agree with this actually... heres our jerseys team is Pilsner Allstars we are from Vancouver BC

120mnid.jpg

29oqxdw.jpg

Playing in 2 leagues this summer, at Ballston and Fairfax

Getting new jerseys for both teams and here are the mockups (designed by yours truly)

Ballston Tropics (thank you semi-pro)

sjawayedgefinalweb.th.gif

Full Size - http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/7640/sj...dgefinalweb.gif

Fairfax Bulldogs

atlantarbk.th.gif

Full Size - http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/9648/atlantarbk.gif