Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Louie

Post Your Team's Jersey(s) Thread

%7Boption%7D

My Landsharks jerseys AHA league in Minneapolis, goes with Montreal socks. I like them. :)

Those are some classy looking jerseys.

Jerseys for my winter AHA team, embroidered patch, names, numbers, etc. Last year we did the same thing silkscreened, but this looks ten times better. I designed the original logo, and this year we had a real artist go through and add some orange and yellow flames to kick it up a notch.

Just got the pimpin gloves to match too. And of course, black pants and helmets and matching NJD socks and all. Very cool.

P4100014-1.jpg

Yep, I'm just a little guy. Although this year I switched back to #9 and we have the nicer jerseys, so I need to find a new pic.

So my team is a bit crazy, and they want a 3rd jersey. So we're having a debate, which one do you like?

knightsthrid5rbk.jpg

knightsthrid7rbk.jpg

I love the Sens one...

i have a wierd feeling that you play for the HNA Knights out of Jersey... jus a lucky guess

*pic*

*pic*

you play in germany right?

yes, i do. but how do you know?

Well the snippits of advertising in the background help... and there is the watermarks on the pictures that end in .de as well...

So my team is a bit crazy, and they want a 3rd jersey. So we're having a debate, which one do you like?

I love the Sens one...

i have a wierd feeling that you play for the HNA Knights out of Jersey... jus a lucky guess

I was thinking Rutgers..

*pic*

*pic*

you play in germany right?

yes, i do. but how do you know?

Well the snippits of advertising in the background help... and there is the watermarks on the pictures that end in .de as well...

and I know a few people that have played in europe, so i keep up on my german hockey a little bit as well, reading about it and watching videos also helps with learning german, a little bit

knightsthrid5rbk.jpg

knightsthrid7rbk.jpg

I love the Sens one...

1st one looks amazing

rutgers??

Thanks! It's for the HNA team I play on. The NJ Knights. The logo came from Calgary's farm team from Omaha...

tell beja that hes nothing without his brother. haha. sweet 3rd jerseys though. maybe next season i'll be with ya. had personal issuses this year.

I thought I had posted this, but I guess not, just arrived today.

nice, i'd would join your team just to get that jersey. I'm usually not a fan of jerseys that are not bilaterally symmetrical, but this is nice subtle.

Our new inline uni's came in so I figured I'd throw em in here.

Design was done by myself so go easy on em

And you wanted to do graphic design? :lol:

;)