Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Louie

Post Your Team's Jersey(s) Thread

In response to a request for us to post more pics of Tally Hockey Jerseys...here you go. Yes - the Blackhawk style jerseys have the rounded hem. The white blackhawk jersey comes with single layer twill letters and double layer twill numbers.

img040n.jpg

img041b.jpg

img045b.jpg

img046g.jpg

In response to a request for us to post more pics of Tally Hockey Jerseys...here you go. Yes - the Blackhawk style jerseys have the rounded hem. The white blackhawk jersey comes with single layer twill letters and double layer twill numbers.

Actually, nobody asked you guys to post more pictures.

My work hockey team is looking at doing these jerseys. We have to decide whether to go with full Pro-style cresting and numbers or to do a sublimated jersey.

Mike

MOUNTAINHOUNDSLOGO.jpg

MOUNTAINHOUNDSJERSEY-2.jpg

My work hockey team is looking at doing these jerseys. We have to decide whether to go with full Pro-style cresting and numbers or to do a sublimated jersey.

Mike

I would recommend a Sublimated twill crest, and Tackle Twill Numbers.

Actually, nobody asked you guys to post more pictures.

hahahah.

my team jerseys are pretty lame. solid green tps jerseys with the team logo (blinky from the simpsons).

I'm trying to convince them to go for custom jerseys in W09... thinking NYI 3rds from AK

Mike

Why would you do a sublimated crest but twill numbers? Wouldn't that look odd?

Mike

Mike

Why would you do a sublimated crest but twill numbers? Wouldn't that look odd?

Mike

No, it looks pretty good. That's what we have had done on our jerseys in the past. The sublimated twill patch keeps the jerseys from being heavy in the front because the crest is lighter. The Sublimated twill numbers can really keep costs down, while making the jerseys look fantastic. Talk to SubliTWILL, he does great work.