Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Louie

Post Your Team's Jersey(s) Thread

question:

does anyone have experience with the rbk edge jersey? our team is getting uncrested gamewear jersey and we're going to have to add our logo and numbers... i know the tackle twill is the best, but on a team full of cheap old men, we're trying to keep the cost down, does a standard screen print look ok and hold up well?

sorry for the quality, cell phone camera...

So jealous. I couldn't convince my team that the Buffalo colors are the only good looking colors.

So jealous. I couldn't convince my team that the Buffalo colors are the only good looking colors.

+1. All of my friends think that buffalo has the worst logo and colors, but now I know i'm not crazy

If you do go with a screen, screen on a piece of tackle twill and have that sewn onto the jersey. Cost on that should only be a buck or two more than screening right onto the jersey and it will hold up much better than a direct screen.We did that on our last set and they still look pretty good three years later.

If you guys are older (and slightly larger), don't buy the EDGE style jerseys. They are a much slimmer fit. You'll be happier with a traditional cut jersey that a company like AK still makes.

Are you getting a home and away set, or just one or the other? I have a ton of teams that are on tight budgets who choose to do sublimated logos and numbers direct to their white jerseys (most have colored shoulders) to use as their home jerseys and then we do the SubliTWILL logos and numbers on the dark set.

question:

does anyone have experience with the rbk edge jersey? our team is getting uncrested gamewear jersey and we're going to have to add our logo and numbers... i know the tackle twill is the best, but on a team full of cheap old men, we're trying to keep the cost down, does a standard screen print look ok and hold up well?

there's old guys, but everyone is in good shape and likes the cut of the edge jersey. we've currently got solid forest green tps jerseys as our existing dark set and we're going to add the white dallas stars jersey along with edge socks as our second set.

If you do go with a screen, screen on a piece of tackle twill and have that sewn onto the jersey. Cost on that should only be a buck or two more than screening right onto the jersey and it will hold up much better than a direct screen.We did that on our last set and they still look pretty good three years later.

awesome. thanks

I've seen a ton of jerseys on ATL's. Are they cheap or something lol?

They're cool and different is why. Beer leaguers seem to like cool and different. I personally like them even in the NHL. I liked them more pre-edge, but they're still well done IMO. Very different and non traditional, but not bad.

We wanted to go with a very simple uniform. Something without too many colors or design elements. Something more "old school" and not trendy. We almost did Toronto, but there were already two other blue teams. We went with the RBK Phoenix Coyotes. I think it looks nice with my the all black equipment.

IMG_4523.jpg

781461571309_0_ALB.jpg

That MNM stuff is cool but a bit of a lie.

The pride themselves on originality, but lift the Mission NME logo for their own. Also, the stylings of Inline Hockey, coming to a ice hockey rink near you soon.

Jerseys I designed two years ago for roller hockey team at college (Ace Jerseys). Much better then the previous years.

you did a good job, Scranton has some of the nicest unis in the ECRHA

The jersey cost me 69cnd,pant shell 49, and edge look a like socks 29 with logo on them.Yes they are sublimated.And as far as them looking like missions yes i think they do look like missions.I like all the option and the un limited change you can make for no extra charge and the free customizing option they give you (they re design my old logo to make this new one)

And they do a lot of stuff around here in montreal (like habs under ice logos and so on)

Anyway great guys and the get back to you in a very fast time.

1246255685.jpg

Question for you scoops, did you by chance get thsoe made through Peranis in Euless? I'm pretty sure one of your players was looking for their jersey while I was in there buying a visor today. Probably would have stole it had I actually seen it; right out of his hands.