Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Louie

Post Your Team's Jersey(s) Thread

Question for you scoops, did you by chance get thsoe made through Peranis in Euless? I'm pretty sure one of your players was looking for their jersey while I was in there buying a visor today. Probably would have stole it had I actually seen it; right out of his hands.

Lol, my coach/team coordinator had them made so I'm not 100% sure he did them at Perani's but they do have a Perani's logo on the back at the very bottom so, yeah, you're probably right.

We wanted to go with a very simple uniform. Something without too many colors or design elements. Something more "old school" and not trendy. We almost did Toronto, but there were already two other blue teams. We went with the RBK Phoenix Coyotes. I think it looks nice with my the all black equipment.

IMG_4523.jpg

Very nice look.

But that is the beauty of it... they will most likely be the only team in their area with puke green/ olive drab jerseys

Yep, one jersey for everything!

Agreed, the beaver logo is very simple, but modern at the same time. It's a very clean look.

Thanks. In a time where it seems (almost) every beer league team tries to over-do their jersey colors/design/logo, we wanted to go with a clean and traditional look. We are happy with it, and have recieved compliments.

I'm sorry you have to wear those bland things. Not a fan.

On another note, here's one of the mens league teams I play on at home. The other uses rangers jerseys.

gunsandhoseschamp.th.jpg

I'm not in that one, I was just back at school for the championship game.

And the crest is a beer mug with "A drinking team with a hockey problem" underneath.

Working closely with Marcelo (SubliTwill) My team and I came up with these beauties based off our School's (and the Penguins') color scheme, and the Thrashers jersey design. These were put into production last week, and I cannot wait for them to come in. I'll post pictures of the actual uniforms once they arrive.

goldentornadoes092109a.jpg

Nice looking uniform. I would have used a different color for the triangle behind the cyclone, and maybe even the cyclone itself, only because it blends into the rest of the uniform and doesn't stand out enough.

On the other hand, that Junkyard logo is sexy!