Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Louie

Post Your Team's Jersey(s) Thread

Getting ready to order alternate jerseys (Minnesota red), but here are the current ones:

Thats a hellava nice looking jersey! Wish we could get things together like that were I play! Congrats!

Nice looking uniform. I would have used a different color for the triangle behind the cyclone, and maybe even the cyclone itself, only because it blends into the rest of the uniform and doesn't stand out enough.

On the other hand, that Junkyard logo is sexy!

School Mascot is the, "Golden Tornadoes," but I agree on the triangle. However (you can't really see it in that photo) Marcelo added a black and a white band around the outside of the entire logo that really do a great job of making it pop off the background...for whatever reason it doesn't show up that well in that picture. Trust me, they look a bunch better than that particular picture does on here.

Getting ready to order alternate jerseys (Minnesota red), but here are the current ones:

Thats a hellava nice looking jersey! Wish we could get things together like that were I play! Congrats!

Thanks! Hopefully we can get the new ones ordered soon and I will post those up.

Are there any websites that will allow me to try and customize jerseys online? All of these RBK jerseys have me interested, but my artistic abilities are super lacking.

IMG_5543.jpg

my travel 18u a team.

and high school:m_c840a2d51560a29731f2b7d6947cf6-1.jpg

now i got white black and red bauer 4 rolls to go with high school jerseys but i have no clue what to get for the travel team

my travel 18u a team.

and high school

now i got white black and red bauer 4 rolls to go with high school jerseys but i have no clue what to get for the travel team

What rink is this at?? Is Ryan Fisher on your team?

my travel 18u a team.

and high school:

Looks like you could go with Vancouver gloves.

my travel 18u a team.

and high school

What rink is this at?? Is Ryan Fisher on your team?

Location: Woodbridge, NJ and no. he might be on the lower level teams but not on mine

my travel 18u a team.

and high school

Navy gloves will do fine

we are getting our new jerseys tonight but I will post the design picture here. Being a european team we wanted to go against the trend and put as few sponsors as possible (well, 2 including the jersey manufacturer) on the jersey to keep it simple and clean. jersey.jpg

we are getting our new jerseys tonight but I will post the design picture here. Being a european team we wanted to go against the trend and put as few sponsors as possible (well, 2 including the jersey manufacturer) on the jersey to keep it simple and clean. jersey.jpg

That is quite a jersey. Sure to draw heads on the ice. Kudos to whoever designed it.

How much are they per jersey? I may have to order one if they're not too pricey. The setup fee should be a one time charge, the jersey itself shouldn't run too much right?

thanks for the compliments, really appreciate the kind words. I will make sure to pass them on to our designer (my brother). The cost for the jersey is actually very low. 30€ a shirt (we left out all the extras to keep the costs low, it is all printed no sublitwill) + 40€ once to set up the machine. However they botched up the colors on the first order so we have to wait a little longer for the final delivery.

I havent really thought about extra orders but it is honoring us that some of you guys would like to actually HAVE one :P

website (in english also) www.hockeywear.at

Damn the exchange rate.

I've been looking for a fun jersey for pickup, and that would fit the bill. However, the dollar is too weak to put that in "pickup jersey" range for me, especially with shipping.

It really is a nice look. The center stripe is unique for a white jersey, and I'm a fan of Vegas gold. And that logo is very nice.

I have to ask . . . why would anyone want a jersey from a team the never played for (Pro / College teams don't count)? Even if it is just for pickup, I don't get it. To be honest, if someone asked to buy a jersey from one of my teams, the answer would be a definite NO. You have to play on the team to get a jersey, no exceptions.

I have many jerseys from clients that I've designed for, and they all still have tags on them. Why? Because I didn't earn the right to wear that jersey, even if it's only a beer league team. I also have many jerseys from teams that I've played on in the past, and they are never available to borrow at pickup, unless they also played on that team.

I guess I'm old school, but a team uniform is part of what bonds a team together. Then again, I don't believe in practicing in your game jersey.

It really is a nice look. The center stripe is unique for a white jersey, and I'm a fan of Vegas gold. And that logo is very nice.

Maybe it's my screen, but that looks distinctly olive green to me.

I have to ask . . . why would anyone want a jersey from a team the never played for (Pro / College teams don't count)? Even if it is just for pickup, I don't get it. To be honest, if someone asked to buy a jersey from one of my teams, the answer would be a definite NO. You have to play on the team to get a jersey, no exceptions.

I have many jerseys from clients that I've designed for, and they all still have tags on them. Why? Because I didn't earn the right to wear that jersey, even if it's only a beer league team. I also have many jerseys from teams that I've played on in the past, and they are never available to borrow at pickup, unless they also played on that team.

I guess I'm old school, but a team uniform is part of what bonds a team together. Then again, I don't believe in practicing in your game jersey.

+100 on that. It's nice to see there's still a couple of us out there.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but would anyone be interested in working up a logo for a college club team for next year? there wouldn't be very much money in it (probably none), but a few of the guys on the team got talking about it, and I thought I'd ask on here. Right now it isn't even really in the planning stages, its very much speculation right now. If anyone may be interested, PM me

I too have never understood why players practice or play pick up in their current team jersey.

I don't have a team jersey to practice in, but I wonder what the big deal is? Isn't it in a way showing pride for your team representing them?

I have no real side to this discussion. I'm just curious as to why you guys feel this way