Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Louie

Post Your Team's Jersey(s) Thread

Well I just got into hockey and had to actually put together my own team since there isnt much hockey around here. I got pro-active and got with a graphic designer friend and designed my own logo.

I just got the sample logo the print shop made......here is the logo

securedownloadux.jpg

and this was what the jersey should look like ...

jersey.jpg

Well i can say how much it did cost.

Jersey 79 cnd

shell 45 cnd

and the compagny that did them has a nice guy that did all the mods we wanted (changed like 8 things before we accepted) and all free of charge.SO it was pretty fun to do and they where pretty fast too 2 weeks turn in.

And we really stand out where ever we go with them.

nicker...I like that. A couple thoughts.

If the stick was held at more of an upward angle...you wouldn't have to off centre it as much on the jersey. And, you could get rid of the circle...and make the dog a little bigger.

But, either way...that's a pretty feirce looking logo. Nice work.

nicker...I like that. A couple thoughts.

If the stick was held at more of an upward angle...you wouldn't have to off centre it as much on the jersey. And, you could get rid of the circle...and make the dog a little bigger.

But, either way...that's a pretty feirce looking logo. Nice work.

Hey we cut off the circles as you can see in the actual crest picture. The Picture of the jersey is just a stock pic of the jersey we are using from online and then photoshopped the crest onto it so we could see what it would look like.

Hopefully its centered in real life I am sure the lettering person wouldnt do an off center logo HAHA...

Thanks for the compliments , we are a beginner team ( I for one am devoted entire stck and puck tonight to learn to stop bc I cant yet) but we will look damn good in our uni's !!! HAHA

Orange into both jerseys? Atlanta is gold, not orange...LOL

By the way, it helps any vendor when vector files are provided, or, you don't mind paying a few bucks to get the logo re-drawn properly. tamtang provided that for both; thank you!

Finally, Inaria brand jerseys were used on both of these; same sizing and design as Reebok EDGE at a cheaper price. I just wish they had more colors available (and deeper stock).

My summer league uses Inaria jerseys, I find them to be of excellent quality, whats different b/w them and the EDGE?

Colors are different in some teams; they don't offer all NHL team colors. Great service!

Thanks for mentioning them. I'm in contact now with Inaria for a team order. We're going to go with Capitals Red or Bruins Yellow jerseys. Prices are much cheaper than RBK edge jerseys

sl76g4.jpg

263hrps.jpg

i3ay4i.jpg

The black is actually brown (bad camera), and the wrist says "This is Moose Territory"

I contacted Marcelo about making some jerseys back on September 8th of last year. It took a very long time to finally get the team organized, but it sure is a relief to finally get some sweaters to wear for your game tomorrow. I love the way the jerseys turned out, they look fantastic. If anyone is looking to get some jerseys made i highly suggest Marcelo for you purchase, his service in incredible! The quality of the jerseys are fantastic as well!

7828_1236634205962_1532432388_30662093_46215_n.jpg

There is a decent picture of our ice jerseys. Too lazy to go grab them out of the bag. Sponsored by a local Dodge dealer.

The black is actually brown (bad camera), and the wrist says "This is Moose Territory"

I contacted Marcelo about making some jerseys back on September 8th of last year. It took a very long time to finally get the team organized, but it sure is a relief to finally get some sweaters to wear for your game tomorrow. I love the way the jerseys turned out, they look fantastic. If anyone is looking to get some jerseys made i highly suggest Marcelo for you purchase, his service in incredible! The quality of the jerseys are fantastic as well!

Fantastic Looking jerseys! I can say with certainty that next team jersey I design will be with Marcelo. How much did they run you?

The prices where cheaper then any other option i had found. Very competitive

Email him for a quote!

For the first game in two seasons with some actual matching jerseys we decided to do something a little special. We put masking tape name plates over their "stalls" and hung each jersey over the wall. Looked amazing... The feeling of having matching jerseys for the first time ever was incredible.

1570wmu.jpg

7828_1236634205962_1532432388_30662093_46215_n.jpg

There is a decent picture of our ice jerseys. Too lazy to go grab them out of the bag. Sponsored by a local Dodge dealer.

There's a local Spring team with Dogde Ram jerseys as well. Except they are hideous. I can't find a picture but the colour on the jersey is red at the shoulders and fades to pink at the waist. Has a giant dodge ram logo over the stomach and back so the numbers are in a pale blue. And for an added touch they have the Carolina Hurricanes logo on the shoulder. Just an all around awful jersey.

Email him for a quote!

For the first game in two seasons with some actual matching jerseys we decided to do something a little special. We put masking tape name plates over their "stalls" and hung each jersey over the wall. Looked amazing... The feeling of having matching jerseys for the first time ever was incredible.

Those are some excellent jerseys! One of these days I'll post pics of our custom jerseys done up by Marcelo. We went with Olive Brampton Battalion Athletic Knit jerseys with custom SubliTWILL logos and back numbers. They couldn't have turned out any better.

Marcelo's customer service is top notch, the pricing is stellar, and he really stands behind his products!

There's a local Spring team with Dogde Ram jerseys as well. Except they are hideous. I can't find a picture but the colour on the jersey is red at the shoulders and fades to pink at the waist. Has a giant dodge ram logo over the stomach and back so the numbers are in a pale blue. And for an added touch they have the Carolina Hurricanes logo on the shoulder. Just an all around awful jersey.

Ack. That's just.. wow. Please take a pic next game. I have to see this monstrosity for myself.

Awesome dude. If I'd never seen the jersey before and walked into the setup like that I'd be giddy as a school girl. Very cool idea and jerseys look great. Usually I don't feel like gradient numbers work well but yours actually do. Nice