Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Louie

Post Your Team's Jersey(s) Thread

sick gloves and jersey. Who made the jersey?

Company over here in Britain called Rhino, the jersey is REALLY heavy though. Gloves were from Brian Harte on here.

You guys do any travel tourneys?

I know we plan to at some point. The dept used to have a team way back when. This team was just recently organized. We're still working a lot of kinks out. We were supposed to play the Baltimore police team at a charity event a few months ago, but the rink hosting the game had some serious storm damage and we had to postpone.

Theres a few good ones in Minnesota, we are headed to Duluth the day after St Patty's day for one in particular

Nice. We're in the planning stages of a game against Philly's dept.

What department are you in? I see you guys got some sweet reebok sweaters as well.

Home

image011c.png

Road

image012r.png

Here is our jerseys, I think the logo comes from a defunct AHL team or something... I am not sure.

Here is our jerseys, I think the logo comes from a defunct AHL team or something... I am not sure.

I play in the same league and division as you :cool:

You guys do any travel tourneys?

Would recommend you guys look into Orlando. Awsome tournament, in January. 25 someodd teams this year. It has been up into the 30's in the past. Police and FD teams from all across Canada and the US and usually has around 5 divisions.

Would recommend you guys look into Orlando. Awsome tournament, in January. 25 someodd teams this year. It has been up into the 30's in the past. Police and FD teams from all across Canada and the US and usually has around 5 divisions.

Haha and you get to hang out with me.

I play in the same league and division as you :cool:

Ha, nice. I don't think we play you until the last game of the season. We are enjoying get a couple of wins against the new teams in the meantime. :happy:

156357_577661856618_276702084_3766193_1889808_n.jpg

Jersey & Gloves :D

What Whitley is this that you represent? I went to a school named Whitley in the burbs of Chicago. Never played hockey for them though, so I was just wondering if this is them. Sweet look.

Heres my team this year.

chicagocarnage.jpg

Right now I'm skating Never Ever.

nice, i play on the d2 yaks with bkress19. i also sub in d1,d3, and c leagues too. if you ever see a short chubby asian with msh stickers on the helmet, that's me.