Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Louie

Post Your Team's Jersey(s) Thread

Got the jerseys last night. Looks a lot better in person. Numbers look smaller in person.

2nd game this season. Got my first goal.

I really dig the jerseys

I just joined a new team, and they don't have any spare jerseys so unfortunately mine is lacking the front and shoulder logos, but it's the first time I've had a jersey with my name on it, so I'm posting it anyway :)

NQKe5l.png

My teams ("Eisbären" - polar/ice bears) home and away jersey (well, all league games are played at the same rink, so everytime it feels like home ;))

fixscaleimg201211251313.jpg

scaleimg20121125131446.jpg

Surprised at how many teams are putting names on the back of the jersey these days...

Just got these for our team, played our first game in them last Saturday..

I love these. The logo is fantastic, and it being on a Philly jersey makes it very fitting.

Surprised at how many teams are putting names on the back of the jersey these days...

I agree, it makes it very hard to recycle as players come and go.

Unstitch the name and stitch on a new name plate. :wink:

For sure, unless they are sublimated or ironed on. I know plenty of us love custom but most beer leaguers prefer less expense.

Heres our new jerseys. Socks are going to match the sleeves. The question is whether we go with the standard knit fabric, or dazzle. Its tough to tell from the photos but dazzle is beautiful. Anyone have any experience with dazzle jerseys? pros/cons?

67 is dazzle 5 is knit.

10cjig3.jpgsfcemr.jpg

I'm partial to these :cool:

Our team everybody paid for their own so if the player walks the jersey is there...new guy comes in we get one made up for him. The place that does them for us can usually turn them around quick and only twice a year is it an issue when a season ends and a new one starts.

heres my team jerseys. team name is the Cleveland Steamers. the reds are the jerseys we wear most often. The whites we actually just got today. The logo is a kinda homage to the Colorado Rockies with a Steamer twist. I designed the logo. Love the way the jerseys came out.

IMG_0244.jpgIMG_0247.jpg

heres my team jerseys. team name is the Cleveland Steamers. the reds are the jerseys we wear most often. The whites we actually just got today. The logo is a kinda homage to the Colorado Rockies with a Steamer twist. I designed the logo. Love the way the jerseys came out.

The logo looks great! Well done.