Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Louie

Post Your Team's Jersey(s) Thread

Been meaning on posting these for a while.

New Sweaters from my wife's house league, The Lady Kings @ Toyota Sports Center, home of the LA Kings.

All house teams from Mite to the adult Lady Kings are sporting these. The Cup Hangover is still alive!

IMG_4092_zps8ac1f9a9.jpg

IMG_4095_zps8fa0b1b9.jpg

Mshjersey_zpsc76a1e3b.jpg

Name/Number kit by Junkyard Athletics.

This years MSH/WF jersey! Looks sweet....and, obviously, because he did the logos...the colors are bang on!!!!!

Hello All,

This is an absolute awesome thread. I need your help and advice. I am looking to have the front logo only made for our existing jerseys. We are looking to have one created that sews on. Can anyone steer me in the right direction? An online search turns up a lot of cheesy stuff. Looks like we are gonna go with the flames red reebok jerseys. Super excited, cause are jerseys now are so embarrassing, won't even show them:) thanks in advance!

Tim

Hello All,

This

is an absolute awesome thread. I need your help and advice. I am

looking to have the front logo only made for our existing jerseys. We

are looking to have one created that sews on. Can anyone steer me in the

right direction? An online search turns up a lot of cheesy stuff. Looks

like we are gonna go with the flames red reebok jerseys. Super excited,

cause are jerseys now are so embarrassing, won't even show them:)

thanks in advance!

Tim

Might as well be the first person to say it, contact MSH Username JunkYard Athletic. He is the resident jersey guru and has done a ton of work for me, some of my friends, and a bunch of MSH members. He even does the crests for the MSH event jerseys.

His SubliTWILL option is probably right up your alley, and I can tell you from experience that it is a high quality product. Link Below:

http://www.junkyardathletic.com/cms/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=18&Itemid=21

Joey- Thank you so much for the suggestion, checking it out now. Greatly appreciated!

You're welcome... You won't find a more dedicated guy with such great passion for his job.

Our team everybody paid for their own so if the player walks the jersey is there...new guy comes in we get one made up for him. The place that does them for us can usually turn them around quick and only twice a year is it an issue when a season ends and a new one starts.

I made the mistake of wanting nice jerseys for our team despite nobody wanting to pay for them. So I ate about half the cost of having them made up. Was great, until the season ended and the turnover began and I had to eat half the cost for a couple more players as well.

I only got to wear those jerseys for a couple months too, before I switched to a new league. Sucks spending all that to only get to wear them for a few months, but at the same time I'm glad I don't have to foot the bill anymore! :)

Opt, that's why I don't think names on back are a good idea. Much easier to recycle w/ out.

Ours didnt have names, but if the players pay for them, then they get to keep them. No recycling possible.

Oh well, I always offer to buy them back for a little less than paid.

I would have done that, but typically when we lose a player, we never see them again. Oh well, like I said - not my problem anymore. I bet the captain got a bit of sticker shock when he had to buy new ones this season though... they didn't know how much out of pocket I had paid on these things.

I made the mistake of wanting nice jerseys for our team despite nobody wanting to pay for them. So I ate about half the cost of having them made up. Was great, until the season ended and the turnover began and I had to eat half the cost for a couple more players as well.

I only got to wear those jerseys for a couple months too, before I switched to a new league. Sucks spending all that to only get to wear them for a few months, but at the same time I'm glad I don't have to foot the bill anymore! :)

When we opted to upgrade the jersey it was a team vote and everybody was in. I got the total price and we divided it out and got paid in advanced. Myself and the other 2 captains also footed for a couple extras for sub jerseys/emergency jerseys ect. We had one guy recently leave the team and bought the jersey back from him and a new guy ended up taking it and just paid for the name switch out. When it comes to our next season, if we get anybody new part of their fee to join the team will be a new jersey which they'll pay us up front. I've dealt with eating funds to often in the past so I won't do it anymore.

When we opted to upgrade the jersey it was a team vote and everybody was in. I got the total price and we divided it out and got paid in advanced. Myself and the other 2 captains also footed for a couple extras for sub jerseys/emergency jerseys ect. We had one guy recently leave the team and bought the jersey back from him and a new guy ended up taking it and just paid for the name switch out. When it comes to our next season, if we get anybody new part of their fee to join the team will be a new jersey which they'll pay us up front. I've dealt with eating funds to often in the past so I won't do it anymore.

Im a first time team captain this winter and i Immediately went to this method.. Had everyone vote and get everyone on board. Its worked out great so far.. I havent experienced any new players comin in yet, since this is my 1st season, but that upfront jersey fee policy will probably be what i use as well. Im only a broke college student and i can't afford to eat costs ..

Speaking of which, should be arriving fairly soon and will be sharing with you guys in a week or 2 :)

I agree that that's the way to go, but I wanted nicer stuff than what everyone else would have ever agreed upon. Low level beer league - most of them were happy to wear "whatever dark" they had. So I either had to buy cheaper jerseys or more expensive ones and eat some costs. I decided to go with the latter. I would have been happy with this decision if I hadn't changed leagues only a few months later :P

Love the look of those Chicago Aways with the lacrosse style number on the chest. Very nice.

Thanks for the words. Glad you like it. Inspiration was Dallas and the college style hockey jerseys.

Finally got our new jerseys, wore them for the first time last night. We looked sick out there, here is a pic. Hockey giant did the jerseys and Junkyard did the logo.

EB389B08-215D-4B8F-BAA2-A9BBE80C3A5A-635