Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Louie

Post Your Team's Jersey(s) Thread

thought I'd post a few up - sorry for the messy desk I have my last exam on Monday 13th

1st set was my last beer leauge team home & away

8720772995_e96d0c7a2c.jpg

8721894004_9be2402f10.jpg

And my new team for next season, this design turned out really good

8721892894_6f5cb73892.jpg

8720770395_8bc56dbec9.jpg

Team socks

8721890410_8df132f1b2.jpg

we decided to add the black version to the orange..made a few changes to the style, after looking I wish we had the white behind the crest on the orange version as well along with the two layer name:

459963_10200956893063691_2118212788_o.jp

Our new jerseys for the team visit to Pilzen in the Czech Republic. Not bad for a UK beer league team going to the birthplace of Pilsener lager (mainly to get made into cones on the ice by the Czech team we're visiting).

2ihg.jpg

xmme.jpg

eg91.jpg

Unstitch the name and stitch on a new name plate. :wink:

Good call. I'm hoping the next time our team gets new sweaters, we look into getting name plates. I've never order jerseys but I may have to step when we decide to upgrade again.

^That looks sharp, Reim. Always liked the old Pens thirds.

Yea they're really nice. Hard to find those socks these days though. I got lucky and found somebody in PA with 35 pairs of pro stock socks!

^That looks sharp, Reim. Always liked the old Pens thirds.

A nice, simple and classic looking logo too. I'm much more fond of traditional/minimal logos.

Finally got my jersey made!

zA5J9Cpl.png

SO I'm not the fan of the light blues (they're just not my color) , but the logo looks like an old 1950s electrical company and I like that a lot.

Thanks guys! The front logo is actually the shoulder patch logo from the current Tampa Bay jerseys, modified of course.

I agree, it's classic and simple.