Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
blueliner27

Which team do you think reach to the final?

Which team do you think reach the final?  

64 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It will be a team that nobody likes that will reach the Final. They will probably win the Cup, and after brief fan support in the playoffs, they will fall off the face of the Earth again. The next season they will be amongst the worst team in the league because everybody on the team will rightfully ask for a raise. So the Cup champs can only afford to retain a handful of their players and the team will have a completely different makeup. But don't worry, the NHL is saved.

Carolina. Only loss was Aaron Ward.

Walker is a upgrade over Vasicek, and Cam Ward should only get better.

hmm.....

I guess you're right.

But didn't they lose Doug Weight and Mark Recchi?

(Acutally, I don't thinks they did much things for the finals)

Cullen?

Gerber won 30 something games in the regular season and they have an injury on defence already - forget who though. Also, Stillman, an important part of the team, is out until roughly 2007.

It isn't a wash, they aren't as good if it can be agreed the experience is offset by a lack of hunger.

Sabers? any good defence players?

No stars but all solid players. Instead of having a big name stud who can kill penalties, run the PP and play 30 minutes a night, they have guys who all fill different roles. I like that strategy as one injury doesn't hurt as much.

Not Ottawa.

Why not?

What do you think? Leafs?

I did think Florida before they traded Luongo. Now, maybe Buffalo. It is really wide open, probably going to be a surprise team and or whoever can land the biggest player at the deadline.

It won't be Ottawa though because they have been getting worse for years and still don't have two true scoring lines. Gerber isn't a convincing goalie for a Cup contender either.

Toronto will make the playoffs, how they do depends on Raycroft.

Penguins will win the cup in the next 3-5 yrs!!!!

I agree the pens will come good soon, and win the cup again!!

Dude your quote is wrong it's "What do you call a life that's been nothing but hockey?I call it time well spent."

His quote is correct. Crosby's RBK ad is "What do you call 18 years dedicated to hockey? I call it time well spent" .... At least in the UK anyways

Dude your quote is wrong it's "What do you call a life that's been nothing but hockey?I call it time well spent."

His quote is correct. Crosby's RBK ad is "What do you call 18 years dedicated to hockey? I call it time well spent" .... At least in the UK anyways

"What do you call a life dedicated to hockey? I call it time well spent"

Case solved! *snaps suitcase*

Ive just had a scan through the internet, and ive found all 3 of the proposed Crosby/RBK quotes, so they must have just made a few adverts all slightly different...hence we are all correct!!

I'm going to go with the Sabres. Same reasons mentioned above, crazy offense and solid defense. Might have to worry about people killing their players cause of the new uniforms, but what can ya do? :)

Pens will be strong in a few years no doubt.