Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
stix04

Top end skates that fit like 8090s

Can someone just list off a couple of the top end skates from other brands that fit like Bauer 8090s. I'm going to get new skates today and i need to know which skates to look at and which to shy away from. Thanks.

Bauer 8090 have a very unique fit. Normally they are for fatter feet.

I'd lok into RBKs and CCMs too even they are a different last then the 8090s.

Check out Nike Flexlite too.

You're closest will be a Graf--9 choose in terms of stiffness IMHO, the 709 are the closest overall.

The supreme 70 is the same skate (I have been told) just asthetics are different.

In CCM/RBK there are no real close fits but a 1052 tack or a pro tack are the ones i have found similar.

i did some research, and the rbk are not the same as 8090 the best skate compared to the 8090 (in CCM/RBK) would be the tacks.

Well your reasearch is incorrect. Sorry. The RBK is in fact the closest to the 8090 in fit espically in the arch and heel area.

Can someone just list off a couple of the top end skates from other brands that fit like Bauer 8090s. I'm going to get new skates today and i need to know which skates to look at and which to shy away from. Thanks.

Cheers

I have tried on the supreme 70's and i couldn't feel much if any difference in pitch, could you clarify how it changed for me, I'm interested because my 8090's are still okay, but when i choose to get some new skates I'd like to know what I'm looking for, or what I'd have to do to say a supreme 70, 709 or one90 to make it the same pitch.