Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
BK

Best bands that you're not listening to.

check out my boy Derek's band Seemless.... www.seemlessband.com

heavy rock, kinda Queens Of The Stone Age, Kyuss kinda 'stoner rock' with a posi message

they're currently on tour with Trivium, and hitting the road with In Flames shortly after.

wow great band, i like it. Im a big QOTSA, Fu manchu and Kyuss fan. so that helps. And whoever mentioned the Constintines, good choice, there great.

The Streets

Great band in small doses. I like the honesty in the songs from the early albums.

I thought the latest album sucked at first, but it has recently really started to grow on me. I do agree with you that the earlier albums are better.

any canadians might of heard of him Classified hes a rapper i think he just made a video definitely check him out if your into that

Muse, taking back sunday and Cute Is What We Aim For is good too

UPDATE:I dont know if anyone said anything yet. Plaint white T's and Say Anything are good.

Edited by --notorious

sarge and the reputation - female lead emo

hey mercedes - ex braid

Boy sets fire - early pioneers of screamo

joseph arthur - little of everything, acoustic, rock

mason jennings - acoustic americana for fans of wilco and the jayhawks Isaac brock of modest mouse produced and released the latest mason album

My favs are: The Tragically Hip, Sam Roberts, and Oasis

But alot of the stuff ive been listening to lately:

Minus The Bear

Hurt

Mindless Self Indulgence

Snow Patrol

I have a wide range of music interest, so its hard to list em all.

Update: The new Brand New album (The Devil and God Are Raging Inside Me) is absolutely amazing. I bought it last Tuesday and haven't stopped listening to it since.

any canadians might of heard of him Classified hes a rapper i think he just made a video definitely check him out if your into that

Muse, taking back sunday and Cute Is What We Aim For is good too

UPDATE:I dont know if anyone said anything yet. Plaint white T's and Say Anything are good.

Classified is from out here in Nova Scotia. Best local talent around, one of the better Canadian rappers IMO.

He's been working crazy hard, he's breaking the scene.

Edited by Miike

Catch-22 are still going! they released 'permanent revolution' a few months ago her ein the UK, still sounding good!!

A few bands i like:

Jesse james Jesse James Myspace

Get cape, wear cape, fly! Myspace

Captain Everything Myspace

[spunge] Spunge

The Bronx The Bronx

The Explosion Myspace

Winenbago Deal Myspace

The Fight The fight

the bronx are great! if you like them, check out "The Letters Organize" - http://www.myspace.com/thelettersorganize

i listen to a lot of punk...favorites at the moment are slaughter and the dogs, menace, the skulls, the wierdos, and being from OC, social distortion <3 hah.

Just came across a new band after watching TwentyfourSeven on MTV.

Greg Cipes and the People

www.myspace.com/cipesandthepeople

Really good reggae band from Cali