Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
BK

Best bands that you're not listening to.

I thought of another band no one listens to, probably because of the stigma of being called a homo for doing so, is Styx. That's right.

Actually, Blue Collar Man and Renegade are great rockers.

By the way, did you ever see the "Behind The Music" episode on them? Apparently, Dennis De Young really liked concept albums and pushed the other members of the band to write songs in that vein for Killroy Was Here. Then he wanted them to act out the album during the concerts, to the point of people booing them off the stage, because they wouldn't play music for the first fifteen minutes of each show.

So, while discussing the break up of the band after that tour, Tommy Shaw shrugged his shoulders and said, "I don't know. I guess I just ran out of songs about robots....."

try a band called maximo park if youre into the arctic monkeys (enlgish band) also breaking through here the view and klaxtons

rob

I thought of another band no one listens to, probably because of the stigma of being called a homo for doing so, is Styx. That's right.

Actually, Blue Collar Man and Renegade are great rockers.

By the way, did you ever see the "Behind The Music" episode on them? Apparently, Dennis De Young really liked concept albums and pushed the other members of the band to write songs in that vein for Killroy Was Here. Then he wanted them to act out the album during the concerts, to the point of people booing them off the stage, because they wouldn't play music for the first fifteen minutes of each show.

So, while discussing the break up of the band after that tour, Tommy Shaw shrugged his shoulders and said, "I don't know. I guess I just ran out of songs about robots....."

The part of the band that is still united played at the county fair here this summer. Not a bad show at all, but I'm a fan.

Here is some of what I'm listening to

Juke Kartel

Ready In 10

Babyshambles

The Clarks

Hellogoodbye

Jeff Buckley

Ok Go

Plain White T's

Robert Randolph and The Family Band

Silversun Pickups

Stereophonics (kinda known but not that much in the US)

The Fratellis

They are a scottish band, my brother sent me their album a couple of months back. It's called Costello Music.

Their album comes out over here next month, highly recommended.

That new Itunes ad (with the warhol type colours) uses one of their songs, called Flathead

But Chunk hates the Fratellis. That crazy family locked him in a freezer with nothing but ice cream. At least Sloth was nice to him. And BTW, that's Captain Chunk.

CaptainChunk2.jpg

Edited by Drewhunz

You have to see them (Brand New) in concert. As great as they are in the recording studio, they're as good, possibly better, live.

Nice avatar!

And yeah I'm intending on seeing them when they come to AZ next :D

Faith No More

Live at Brixton was an interesting video

I'm watching the Bruce Hornsby & Ricky Skaggs episode of crossroads and it's really good. Maybe I'm just enjoying it because bluegrass is so similar to a lot of Irish folk music.