Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
BK

Best bands that you're not listening to.

I wasn't a fan of Mastodon either until their newest cd too. The intstrumental versions of Divinations and Oblivion are incredible.

Dunno if anyone listens to them anymore, but I just found a pile of my dad's old Def Leppard cd's. Forgot how much they kicked ass for their time period.

I'm listening to their album Hysteria right now... that album is 4 years older than I am. Talk about crazy.

Dunno if anyone listens to them anymore, but I just found a pile of my dad's old Def Leppard cd's. Forgot how much they kicked ass for their time period.

I'm listening to their album Hysteria right now... that album is 4 years older than I am. Talk about crazy.

Def Leppard are from my hometown!

Local H

Im not to sure if they got any air time other than in Chicago becuase they are from here. Solid 90s alternative/grunge music. They are one of Chicagos best kept secrets in the music scene. Check out Bound for the Floor, Eddie Vedder and Hands On The Bible. These are my favorites and easily the most popular around here.

Def Leppard are from my hometown!

Epic!

Just went through my buddies music, found a few new ones.

Since October

Silverchair

Beck

Strata

Thornley

All That Remains

Who here is in love with The Hazzards Of Love from The Decemberists? I had not heard of this band up until a little more than a year ago when I got a copy of Picaresque followed later with The Crane Wife. I was purposely putting off getting their newest release until after I saw the group in concert. I wanted my first impressions of the new music to be derived from a live performance.

Stunning. Simply stunning. Beautiful music and wonderful lyrics in everything I have heard from the band. There may be a few fans of The Decemberists 'round here but there is always an opportunity to impress others to listen.

Opeth is amazing. I have seen them 3 times live. Akerfeldt vocals are amazing, I love how he can seamlessly transfer from clean stuff to the dark demonic growl and have it brilliantly flow with the music.

Opeth is amazing. I have seen them 3 times live. Akerfeldt vocals are amazing, I love how he can seamlessly transfer from clean stuff to the dark demonic growl and have it brilliantly flow with the music.

And instrumentally they are incredible. Some very intricate progressive movements, time signatures, and melodys. First saw them with Dream Theater, and was very impressed.

Parkway Drive.

Great band, there supporting August Burns Red in a couple of shows down here next month, don't think I'll be able to make it though.

also note my signiture :lol: