Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Guest OSTOR

Master car, truck, etc... topic

Guest OSTOR

Title says it

What are riden in?

I'am in the process of looking for either a Dodge 2500 truck or a Cadillac CTS

Edited by Chadd
title

1-1994 Ford F-350 Crew Cab Dually-Lowered with 460- Vortech supercharger.

2-1995 Ford full size Bronco-2.5 in lift with 33 in tires-351 out of a Lightning PU.

3-1968 Ford Mustang High Country Special-Bone Stock-289 & C-4 tranny

4-1968 ChevyII/Nova-383 stroker-TH 350-ford 9 inch (even da Chevy has to have a Ford part on it) :ph34r:

1 and 2 are the daily rides-# 3 is pretty much for the Mrs-# 4 is da baby!!

When I was back home in Ireland, I drove an 88 mark 2 Golf GTI, then I was on the way into Derry one night, and may or may not have been going a little fast, and blew the engine.

Couldn't afford to get it replaced with a GTI, so got a 1990 Jetty Diesel engine put in, broke my heart.

Over here I have a 2004 Sante Fe

89' BMW 325is, modded, summer driver that I am in the process of turning into a track car.

00' Chevy Blazer. Daily driver/Winter car

Edited by notorious#29

Well right now usually my fathers 03' Malibu, mainly because i'm still 16. But i'm saving up for a car for next year.

02' chevy 3500 dually diesel crew cab 4x4

00' isuzu trooper

89' mustang lx 5.0 convertible

78' jeep cj-7 w/ chevy 283

52' packard 200

troop and dually most of the time

A "Mum-mobile"... shudder, yep the ubiquitous van. Now that D has a metro-pass, I seem to be free of schlepping hordes of kids around; I plan to celebrate next spring and get something that will still fit a hockey bag, but go with my leather pants. LOL

The bus. Usually the #7 or #3. Pretty sweet ride. Air-shocks, captain seating, hot spot wireless.

Woa.. wireless? Our buses roll on 35ish's.. blingin UTA down mainstreet.

Nothing fancy from me. '97 Nissan Sentra SE and a '04 Honda Civic. The Nissan is going away soon for something that can tow a couple jetskis.. Probably a Tacoma or newer Cherokee.

productu1456315yy5.jpg

I'll be gangster leanin' the opposite direction. Only 164 more days, 'till then I'm like mack and I roll hard on the 202, 203, and A8 bus routes!

Arent those not street legal?

Since I'm in Canada we're allowed to import any car that is 15 years old or older. We've had R32 Skylines (Started production in 1989) in the country since September of 2004. In the USA you can get a kit car title and a new VIN number applied to Skylines in certain states. Tennesee being the easiest to get the car titled. One of the reasons for them being illegal in the US is due to the VIN number fiasco, as they do not follow the same standard nomenclature that US vehicles do with a 9-digit VIN number.