Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Guest OSTOR

Master car, truck, etc... topic

Pic from old owner, on winter wheels/tires

sti12ma8.jpg

My Dad just picked up an 06 F150 and got a Whipple blower for it, so it's a lot of fun for a big truck.

tokes aren't you getting a skyline?

i will soon be driving a MK II toyota mr2 turbo. but that won't be until at least june which is when i'll be able to afford it + selling the prelude.

My first car was a 2003 G35, it was a great first car, but I just grew out of it. Then I sold it and bought a used 2004 CTS V (about 6k on it). I loved the V, it was a great car, but it had lots of problems. Lots of wheel hop and the rear diff always gave me problems to mention a couple. I sold the V last year and got a used Maserati Coupe in April. The coupe was pretty cheap (relativley speaking). When people hear Maserati they think of their supercars, but this car is more resonably priced (about 80k new). I loved the coupe, it was a good road car, and the ladies loved it of course. I sold the coupe in August and moved into Manhattan, sadly now I am car-less.

My first car was a 2003 G35, it was a great first car, but I just grew out of it. Then I sold it and bought a used 2004 CTS V (about 6k on it). I loved the V, it was a great car, but it had lots of problems. Lots of wheel hop and the rear diff always gave me problems to mention a couple. I sold the V last year and got a used Maserati Coupe in April. The coupe was pretty cheap (relativley speaking). When people hear Maserati they think of their supercars, but this car is more resonably priced (about 80k new). I loved the coupe, it was a good road car, and the ladies loved it of course. I sold the coupe in August and moved into Manhattan, sadly now I am car-less.

So your parents bought them you mean?

tokes aren't you getting a skyline?

i will soon be driving a MK II toyota mr2 turbo. but that won't be until at least june which is when i'll be able to afford it + selling the prelude.

I planned to, but I needed a car to drive bad. I've been importing some cars on the side and making a lot of money off it, found this for a decent price and jumped all over it. I put down a 10K down payment and financed 26 over 60 months. I could have paid for almost all of it up front, but the money I have right now is invested and making nearly 9% a year, so it made sense to finance more and let my investments keep increasing.

I don't know if I still want my GTR come spring, or if I want something nicer. I have a feeling I'm going to end up in a MKIV Supra or an 03/04 Corvette.

sti12ma8.jpg

My Dad just picked up an 06 F150 and got a Whipple blower for it, so it's a lot of fun for a big truck.

Nice!!! Mine was white. Any mods? How do you like her?

Thats must suck living in alaska and having those long winters not being able to ride.

Yes it is but every spring You still get the fever...

Going SUV hunting tomorrow, this should be fun. I'm thinking of digging up an old Excursion just to piss off activists.

My dad has one. With the V10 engine, too. It's an absolute tank and a blast to drive. Don't know if i'd recommend the V8, as it's a LOT of vehicle to move, and the V8 just won't cut it. Diesels are absolute monsters as well.

I know it's kind of crazy to say, but it's actually pretty quick for such a large vehicle. I've surprised many a "subcompact racer" off the light with it. Rides like a fucking boxcar though. solid front axle with leaf springs will do that to you.

Edited by DamnLocust

That bike is a land rocket with no wings. I got to drive a 636 in the fall and the bike was awesome. It's what I want to try to buy when Im done with this one.

http://www.bikepics.com/pictures/274273/

Thats pretty much my bike right there, except I have a Chrome Vance & Hines exhust and silver wheels.

Going SUV hunting tomorrow, this should be fun. I'm thinking of digging up an old Excursion just to piss off activists.

My dad has one. With the V10 engine, too. It's an absolute tank and a blast to drive. Don't know if i'd recommend the V8, as it's a LOT of vehicle to move, and the V8 just won't cut it. Diesels are absolute monsters as well.

I know it's kind of crazy to say, but it's actually pretty quick for such a large vehicle. I've surprised many a "subcompact racer" off the light with it. Rides like a fucking boxcar though. solid front axle with leaf springs will do that to you.

Damn, reading that is painful because this is going to be the wife's and I don't think she's going to be sold on the manly aspects. Then again if it's easy enough for her to drive (whoops, sexist) maybe she'll buy into it.

DAMN, this might be the right place to vent about this...

My truck(Black Titan with some goodies) has had a bad month or 2.

Well I began driving to school and parking in the school parking lot this year, that's the first mistake.

About 1 1/2 months ago someone who doesnt know how to park dents the front right corner of my bumper (luckily just got the plastic part, but its still a good sized dent.)

Then, 2 weeks ago, some idiot in his tiny truck rear ends me. He goes to my school luckily and i KIND of know him, but it caused a good 1500$ worth of damage. Not to mention this was about 3 minutes before school started, so that's probably why he hit me, because he was in such a hurry.

Then, i was at the mall the other day finishing up some very late Christmas shopping...come out to my truck and some jackass decided it was necessary to key a good portion of the driver side. I didn't even park near anyone either. I washed it earlier that day so it most likely caught some jealous idiot's eye.

She's not lookin too good about now. :angry:

I got to drive a 636 in the fall and the bike was awesome. It's what I want to try to buy when Im done with this one.

Thats pretty much my bike right there, except I have a Chrome Vance & Hines exhust and silver wheels.

I also love the look of the R1/R6

In 08' there are comming out with a ZX8R, It would be something to look at.

sti12ma8.jpg

COBB catback + short ram, PDE downpipe, walbro 255hp, perrin ecbs, ECUtek ECU, triple pod of DEFI gauges, rota torque wheels with blizzaks for the winter

I like it, the AWD is nice because I can still screw around and have some fun with it when it's cold out. I'm liking it more and more every day, I think it's gonna get a GT4088R and a FMIC come spring and I'll keep it around for a while. Just not fast enough as it sits.

sti12ma8.jpg

COBB catback + short ram, PDE downpipe, walbro 255hp, perrin ecbs, ECUtek ECU, triple pod of DEFI gauges, rota torque wheels with blizzaks for the winter

I like it, the AWD is nice because I can still screw around and have some fun with it when it's cold out. I'm liking it more and more every day, I think it's gonna get a GT4088R and a FMIC come spring and I'll keep it around for a while. Just not fast enough as it sits.

Very Nice!!

I was running a Crucial UP, MP and DP, Borla Hush Catback, Cobb AP, Koni struts, and Crucial springs. Looks wise i had a replica Spec C Lip, and i did a trunk swap with a wrx.

I miss her :(

2003 Mustang GT during the week and I drive this most weekends:

Daytona1.jpg

Daytona2.jpg

Cool, how fast is it? I just got my comp license this summer, got a lot of seat time in my Uncles car, so far I've been upper 8's @ 154 on drag radials and it's a blast.