Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Guest OSTOR

Master car, truck, etc... topic

Absolutely made it across ;)

The Defenders are beasts, true. However, I prefer a little more comfort and quiet when I'm out and about. I also get more flex from my suspension, fit more stuff in it and can cruise on the highway for hours.

A 'real' Land Rover would be an 88" Series IIa with a Safari top...

Do any of you guys drive a Scion Tc? I've gotten a raise/promotion at work and will be able to afford a new car within a few months. I've read some reviews online, most say they are relatively sporty and fun to drive, but yet some leave reviews that say they have too much body roll, soft breaks, and squeak and rattle right off the lot.

Definately more positive than negative reviews that I've found, and it sounds like for under $20k for a new car it can't get much better..

I'm just wondering your thoughts.

Definately more positive than negative reviews that I've found, and it sounds like for under $20k for a new car it can't get much better..

Civic SI?

I got an Xterra.. I was about to ditch it, but then I started playing hockey again.. it comes in great for hauling two friends, and three bags of gear around =)

I keep getting cars with a horid boot space. first was a malaysian made Proton Gen2 then a Nissan bluebird, I need a truck for all the goalie gear

Haha, tell me about it. I took a buddy of mine to pickup hockey last week in my GTR. Had to yank out the passenger seat to get his bag in there and he had to sit in the back behind me. I felt like a taxi driver :rolleyes:

I keep getting cars with a horid boot space. first was a malaysian made Proton Gen2 then a Nissan bluebird, I need a truck for all the goalie gear

Haha, tell me about it. I took a buddy of mine to pickup hockey last week in my GTR. Had to yank out the passenger seat to get his bag in there and he had to sit in the back behind me. I felt like a taxi driver :ph34r:

GTRs are sweet. You have any pictures of yours?

Do any of you guys drive a Scion Tc? I've gotten a raise/promotion at work and will be able to afford a new car within a few months. I've read some reviews online, most say they are relatively sporty and fun to drive, but yet some leave reviews that say they have too much body roll, soft breaks, and squeak and rattle right off the lot.

I'm just wondering your thoughts.

i got my car (07 impreza wagon) for a little over 18k. awesome to drive, great quality, awd...

Haha, tell me about it. I took a buddy of mine to pickup hockey last week in my GTR. Had to yank out the passenger seat to get his bag in there and he had to sit in the back behind me. I felt like a taxi driver :blink:

GTRs are sweet. You have any pictures of yours?

Took a few just before I ran off to pickup tonight.

IMG_3084.jpg

IMG_3082.jpg

IMG_3097.jpg

IMG_3095.jpg

IMG_3085.jpg

The seat is kinda dirty but suede just always looks dirty in pictures. Mods are pretty basic right now, Apex'i Intake pods, Apex'i GT-Spec 4" exhaust, SSR Professor wheels, Nismo front bumper, Nismo N1 headlights, Nismo steering wheel, Tein HA Coilovers, Tein A-arms, OS Giken twin plate clutch, and I pulled the boost restrictor.

I don't mind the muffler. It's hard to make an inline-6 sound bad, and the tip isn't any bigger than the piping, so...

Tokes, how do you find driving a RHD car? If the GTRs weren't RHD, I'd buy one in a heartbeat

Left hand turns are a bit akward in some spots. I try and hit the parts that have a turning arrow, low traffic, or are on the downslope of a hill so that you can see the traffic easily. Drive thrus are a no-no solo, but other than that no problems at all. If anything now I feel a bit akward getting into a LHD car, I always glance at the mirrors and want pedals + a wheel if I'm the passenger. I put 60 KM's a day on this, it's my daily driver, and even with the twin disc clutch and being RHD it's no problem. Don't let RHD scare you off from such an amazing car if you have the chance to get one.