Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Guest OSTOR

Master car, truck, etc... topic

Tokes, any idea on what a Motorex'd R33 V-Spec LM Edition would run someone here in the states? It also has a Signal USA R34 N1 motor swap in it. Supposedly pushing around 700whp.

Tokes, beauty car. Here's my new car, 07 Mazda3 GT. Pretty much stock right now, this picture is a couple weeks old and some stuff isn't in it. I'm planning of putting plenty of work into it this summer.

n1235430034_30071925_6088.jpg

I keep getting cars with a horid boot space. first was a malaysian made Proton Gen2 then a Nissan bluebird, I need a truck for all the goalie gear

Haha, tell me about it. I took a buddy of mine to pickup hockey last week in my GTR. Had to yank out the passenger seat to get his bag in there and he had to sit in the back behind me. I felt like a taxi driver :rolleyes:

GTRs are sweet. You have any pictures of yours?

Took a few just before I ran off to pickup tonight.

IMG_3084.jpg

IMG_3082.jpg

IMG_3097.jpg

IMG_3095.jpg

IMG_3085.jpg

The seat is kinda dirty but suede just always looks dirty in pictures. Mods are pretty basic right now, Apex'i Intake pods, Apex'i GT-Spec 4" exhaust, SSR Professor wheels, Nismo front bumper, Nismo N1 headlights, Nismo steering wheel, Tein HA Coilovers, Tein A-arms, OS Giken twin plate clutch, and I pulled the boost restrictor.

Is that a TPS response roll bar?

yep its the new XN10 roll cage being offered by TPS now, but seriously though thats just his stick most likely because his back is in the backseat

Ok, I've made a decision. My best friend's brother bought an RX8 grand touring edition. I got to drive it, I know what I want as my next car. Perfect weight distribution, quick, just hums at about 8000rpm.

Ok, I've made a decision. My best friend's brother bought an RX8 grand touring edition. I got to drive it, I know what I want as my next car. Perfect weight distribution, quick, just hums at about 8000rpm.

good cars when a turbo kit is added...pretty lacking in power until you get way up in the rpms...i've driven one with a greddy turbo kit and it made a world of difference...

Tokes, any idea on what a Motorex'd R33 V-Spec LM Edition would run someone here in the states? It also has a Signal USA R34 N1 motor swap in it. Supposedly pushing around 700whp.

If it's shop built, well documented, and actually makes 700 WHP I'd say in the 70-85K range depending on the body. A stock R33 GTR on great shape will sell for 55-65Kand you can go from there.

I know its not some super fast racemobile, but this is my new car. Just got it today, has 34 miles on it.

mycarjf2.th.jpg

2008 Scion Tc five speed.

I no longer need a girlfriend. Plus I have no money to spend on her now. :)

I forgot to post pics of the new vehicle as well. 2007 Volvo S60 T5 w/ partial debadge, tints, and powder coated rims. Next up: sport springs and possibly an ECU flash.

sidedq7.jpg

Edited by Maka

Well my dad and I are splitting on a second hand metallic black Honda S2000, from some guy in Quebec, were driving down later on this week to check out, ill keep this post updated.

Looking for some help here:

Just got my license about two months ago. I'm looking for a used car/small truck that will be farely good on gas. Also, something that won't be a fortune to insure. Fun to drive is a plus. Certain type of used vehicle to look for that fits this?

Just got my license about two months ago. I'm looking for a used car/small truck that will be farely good on gas. Also, something that won't be a fortune to insure. Fun to drive is a plus. Certain type of used vehicle to look for that fits this?

Believe it or not, you may enjoy a subaru wagon. They are fun to drive, and great in the snow. Not to mention, they are good on gas and relatively safe.

Believe it or not, you may enjoy a subaru wagon. They are fun to drive, and great in the snow. Not to mention, they are good on gas and relatively safe.

My wife loves hers but I don't find it all that comfortable. With hockey bags I'm a big fan of hatchbacks and/or tailgates for loading gear.

what price range are you looking at?

I wanna try to keep it as low as possible, yet still have a farely good used vehicle. Not sure even about year. Reliable. Maybe under 4?

Thats almost as bad as people trying to identify curves on here. Please let me know where I can pick up a CLK for 4 grand so I can go sell the POS for what it's actually worth.

I recommend an older Ford Crown Vic with the Police Interceptor package. Safe, fun, reliable, cheap, easy to insure. Not so great on gas, but better than most SUVs. Plus people tend to scoot out of your way when you're in the left hand lane. Lots of room for hockey stuff in the trunk.

Edited by jcp2

Government auctions and repo auctions can be great places to find solid cars. Many of the aforementioned police cars have LS1 (corvette) engines in them and are very well taken care of. Auctions are a great place to find cheap cars.

Well taken care of? I don't see old police cars being well taken care of. They're ran for hours on end everyday, even if they're just sitting in a parking lot, not to mention getting completely beat on even in short chases. Say a car goes past a police car speeding at 70 mph. The cop has to get up to atleast a hundred very quickly to even keep the guy in his range of view. That isn't exactly good for a car to do year in year out. The reason they get new cars is mostly because they get tired/worn. I would never buy an old cop car. I passed a cop on the highway doing about that much and he said he was going 110 to catch me until I noticed he was coming up on me.

At any rate, I believe there was a fairly decent topic about buying repo/government cars from awhile back. Might be in this topic even..

I think like plenty of newely licensed teens the world over you should get a mid nineties Honda or Toyota and learn how to actually drive with that.

Edited by Fire0nIce228