Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Guest OSTOR

Master car, truck, etc... topic

There are highway cop cars and dt cars...

It's got a cop motor, a 440 cubic inch plant, it's got cop tires, cop suspensions, cop shocks. It's a model made before catalytic converters so it'll run good on regular gas. What do you say, is it the new Bluesmobile or what?

I forgot to post pics of the new vehicle as well. 2007 Volvo S60 T5 w/ partial debadge, tints, and powder coated rims. Next up: sport springs and possibly an ECU flash.

sidedq7.jpg

Maka, nice ride. Not too often you see people getting Volvo's cause they like em' but there nice cars.

Unforgivable.

Well, here's my car. It's a 1986 Buick Century. Not too much to brag over, but I bought it for $500 and it only has 47,000 miles on it. It's in excellent condition with the exception of the paint peeling. I'll probably get around to getting it painted soon. It'll work until I get the money to buy my new car, either a Saturn Ion, Ford Focus, or Fusion.

0627071357us2.jpg

CD Player

http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/9338/0627071357ajy9.jpg

Edited by EBondo

My '02 Jetta is my fun car, my '95 Exploder is my "I want to run everthing over" car as well as my "haul my hockey equipment to and from the rink" car, and my '04 TL is my "keep the little woman happy and off my back about the new skates" car. By the way, all of the cars are her's anyway. I'm just the one she lets pay for and maintain them.

Ebondo , man I think you should go with the Fusion , they are nice looking cars. Diggin' them in black personally.

Yeah that's what I'm leaning towards, and then I'd probably get some black rims to match it.

Last month I finally got my 'N' which is part of the Graduated Licensing Program here in BC. This stage allows me to finally drive alone without any adults. My parents gave me the old family car. Its a 1987 Toyota Tercel SR5, 5 speed, yah know one of the 4WD ones that has the 'extra low' gear for intense off road adventures. HAhah, thing still runs today, just had to replace a couple things here and there (horn, wires, front left CV Joint) and Viola! The thing is fun as hell to drive and I cannot complain about having a car gifted to me. Here's some quick pics I just took now...

In the sun

Rear view

Driver POV

Instruments

despite what it looks like, it has 191xxx KM

-Braden

peace.gif

My car's over 50 years old.

Man, I'm trying to picture what kind of mid-50's automobile you are tooling to the hockey games in...

Maybe something like this:

ea168e12.jpg

We can't all fly on broomsticks like you, Vapor.

ROFL!

Magical broomsticks blessed by Steve Jobs.

yep its the new XN10 roll cage being offered by TPS now, but seriously though thats just his stick most likely because his back is in the backseat

He knew, it was just a joke... :P

i kinda got that =]