Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Guest OSTOR

Master car, truck, etc... topic

My brother just picked up a '97 M3 to compliment his 4 Triumph bikes, Suzuki SV and '88 F250. That man has too much time and money on his hands.

I'm looking to drop my Volvo XC70 soon. '02-03 Jag X-type looks to be a strong contender, unless I find some other car around or below $10k that tickles my fancy.

so you have a 335 and a m5?

Couldnt refuse the deal on the M, so the 335i got the boot. Great car, buts its not an //M.

Niiiice! Get some more pics of that beast up!

Sold my M3 about a month ago to make room for the E92 M3, but wasnt too impressed with it.

Picked up an '08 335i instead. Already Vishnu'd :)

30w8ar7.jpg

so after a month, the 335i is already gone. now its onto an M5? no offense, but what's the point? trust me, im a car guy, i've got 6, but if you're not gonna keep it for a month, why bother?

just confused i guess!

so after a month, the 335i is already gone. now its onto an M5? no offense, but what's the point? trust me, im a car guy, i've got 6, but if you're not gonna keep it for a month, why bother?

just confused i guess!

I sold my previous M3 to clear up some funds for the E92 M3. Turns out the car was not all i expected it to be, so I could've done two things. Walk away from the dealer and lose my deposit completely, or take delivery of a car. So i picked up the 335i for more than 20k less than the M3 i ordered and went with the idea that i'd make some serious power with the twin snails. The deal for the M5 just popped up out of nowhere, and i really couldnt refuse.

I haven't been thebiggest fan of the new diresction BMW is going. Their design continues to look almost like a fish or something and they're retarded to think iDrive is a good system.

^^^^ I agree to some degree with that; I don't really like the E90/92/93 styling, but their performance is kinda nice :P An E60 M5's exhaust note makes me drool! That V10 sounds like a thing of beauty... iDrive is not that bad once you learn to use it, though a touch screen would be lot easier.

I'm interested in seeing how that 555i will perform with the TTV8 - Im curious to see what kind of power will be extracted from that thing!

My brother just picked up a '97 M3 to compliment his 4 Triumph bikes, Suzuki SV and '88 F250. That man has too much time and money on his hands.

I'm looking to drop my Volvo XC70 soon. '02-03 Jag X-type looks to be a strong contender, unless I find some other car around or below $10k that tickles my fancy.

You are bringing up bad memories for me now. I had a SV650 while I lived in TN and was about 45 minutes from Deals Gap (Honda Hoot site, 318 curves in 11.2 miles....national treasure amongst 2 wheel riders) and the bike was the best handling bike I had ever ridden. Torque from 3,000 on up and a nice low center of gravity made it far too easy to drag a knee. I sold it once I moved from TN to get my "sport cruiser" ZRX1100. Much more comfortable bike, and my first forray into 2-up riding....but I still miss that bike. :(

I sold my previous M3 to clear up some funds for the E92 M3. Turns out the car was not all i expected it to be, so I could've done two things. Walk away from the dealer and lose my deposit completely, or take delivery of a car. So i picked up the 335i for more than 20k less than the M3 i ordered and went with the idea that i'd make some serious power with the twin snails. The deal for the M5 just popped up out of nowhere, and i really couldnt refuse.

guess that makes sense. i do know a guy with the M5 and he loves it, so i can appreciate the choice! i have to say, i'm a big fan of the look of the M6 convertible!!!

I'm now the proud owner of a 1983 Trans Am. I got a deal since it was my brothers... Never driven a slap stick before, and I really don't think I should have a muscle car. It's definitely fun to drive though.

Haven't been here in quite some time, but I thought I'd contribute.

Daily driver, 1991 BMW 318is:

DSC01520.jpg

My other car, 1987 Buick Grand National which is now for sale:

DSC01551.jpg

Here's what it looked like when I bought it:

IMG_2550.jpg

Here's what it looks like now:

IMG_4468Large.jpg

IMG_4484Large.jpg

It's going to get a RamJet 502, we're just borrowing that engine because it's the same block, and we had to make sure the headers fit and that it cleared the firewall, etc.

Gooch.: Those houses around you look an awful lot like the neighbourhood the Sopranos lived in...HBO do any any shooting (a-hem, cameras) done in your neck of the woods?

Gooch.: Those houses around you look an awful lot like the neighbourhood the Sopranos lived in...HBO do any any shooting (a-hem, cameras) done in your neck of the woods?

The actual house is about 45 minutes away from his neighborhood.

Never seen any cameras, where do they do the filming Thockey?

Most if it is done in Caldwell.

My grandmother loved passing by the houses that were in the Sopranos. Actually, one man just put up his house that was in it, and expects MORE money for his house just because it was in the Sopranos.

Never seen any cameras, where do they do the filming Thockey?

Most if it is done in Caldwell.

My grandmother loved passing by the houses that were in the Sopranos. Actually, one man just put up his house that was in it, and expects MORE money for his house just because it was in the Sopranos.

He'll probably get it too.

^^

Gas in mine (Ford Ranger) is getting pretty crazy. You boys with BIG trucks must be having fun with these gas prices.

It's bad enough in my FJ, I don't even want to think about how bad it would be in a big truck.

^^

Gas in mine (Ford Ranger) is getting pretty crazy. You boys with BIG trucks must be having fun with these gas prices.

I just spent about $140 today to put about 31 gallons of diesel in my truck. :(