Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Guest OSTOR

Master car, truck, etc... topic

Update: I found the car equivalent of ModSquad for Toyotas and found keyfob and transponder key programming instructions.

One key: $40

One fob: $30

Programming: Free.

I just managed to avoid a nice hit to the credit card.

I've become a regular on an FJ Cruiser forum over the last few weeks. Picked up a bunch of good info and some good deals on add-ons.

Shop around on that one... I had one ford dealer in the northern twin cities quote me $160 and another ford dealer in the south metro did it for around $60

It was for my brother... he bought the keys on ebay for $10 each and paid something like $40 to program them.

If you already have 2 keys, you don't even need to bring it in, you just cut the new key, insert old key 1, turn ignition to on, then off. repeat with old key 2. repeat with new key, and that's it.

That is one of the trends that I have appreciated from Dodge and a handful of other manufacturers in the last 5 years.......they are making the "economy" class cars both economical and sharp looking.

Nice pick up. B)

Just picked this up today... '08 Dodge Avenger SE... 4 cyl, great gas mileage. Sharper looking than my Saturn L200....

%7Boption%7D

Where'd you buy from, if you don't mind me asking?

Just picked this up today... '08 Dodge Avenger SE... 4 cyl, great gas mileage. Sharper looking than my Saturn L200....

%7Boption%7D

Where'd you buy from, if you don't mind me asking?

That's not the actual photo of my car/dealership, but the car is identical.

I bought from McGee in Hanover... this was a demo with 20k on it, so I saved a substantial amount off sticker price, and got a 60K warranty in the financial terms..

That is one of the trends that I have appreciated from Dodge and a handful of other manufacturers in the last 5 years.......they are making the "economy" class cars both economical and sharp looking.

Nice pick up. B)

Thanks! Yeah, I had the previous 98 Avenger model (Dodge body/Mitsubishi guts)... 6 cyl, gas guzzler, nothing but mechanical problems... my 2 years in a Saturn L200 made me appreciate the sedan, so I'm more than satisfied with the new Avenger.

Edited by AnthonyJTa

english...there were more than a few mornings this past winter when I wished my Rangers was 4x4...probably the only thing I'd do different is spend the extra on 4x4...rear wheel/bad traction sucks!

'01 Acura Integra GS. 100% factory original. My favorite part about the car is that it can carry 2 full sets of hockey gear with ease as long as the rear seats are folded down. And I average about 28mpg!

Dropped this bad boy off at the body shop last week...story follows pics.

n847370520_3260494_1825.jpg

n847370520_3260495_2135.jpg

n847370520_3260496_2419.jpg

n847370520_3260497_2706.jpg

n847370520_3260499_3296.jpg

n847370520_3260501_3879.jpg

n847370520_3260503_4455.jpg

Okay long story short, went to see a concert in hartford [from ny] a friend drove my car got broken into that night in front of my house everything of value in my car aside from the speakers was stolen [oakleys, deck, amp, regular glasses] Thankfully they weren't hockey players... Oh the kicker to this is in the car was a piece of posterboard with blood and a fingerprint [pictured above] but these crimes [2 other cars on my block that night, 10 cars the night after and the past 6 months of this happening] isn't worth the cops going any further into it...but whatever nothing I can really do now.

I can do you one better;

IMG_0512.jpg

IMG_0519.jpg

IMG_0482.jpg

City snow plow dumped on my car from the deck above. Obliterated the sunroof, blew a roof beam, turned the aluminum roof into a dented mess, dumped snow and glass everywhere inside, cracked the windshield and popped it off the mount, dented the hood. $5800. Damn was I happy I had a $500 deductible on comprehensive.

At least you could drive your car.