Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Guest OSTOR

Master car, truck, etc... topic

Rustpot, actually I can't. If you look at the picture of the center console [or what you can see of it], they clipped a major "artery" of wires that without it a bunch of things don't work. The reason i say artery is in my honda all the wiring travels in one giant tube down the middle of the car and branches off [imagine spinal cord and nerves] So yeah and apparently it's giving the repair shop hell, they have some wiring expert, a schematic and another civic there to make sure they can get it right.

Edit: But in any case sorry to hear about you car.

Edited by TNHhockey

All black looks amazing, nicest M5 I've ever seen...

Thanks. Its taken alot of resources to get to its current stage, and im glad people like it as much as I do.

It goes pretty well too. Walked on every other M5/M6 i've encountered. :)

Government auctions and repo auctions can be great places to find solid cars. Many of the aforementioned police cars have LS1 (corvette) engines in them and are very well taken care of. Auctions are a great place to find cheap cars.

I know this was posted a while ago, but does anyone know how I could find such auctions? In MA? Ive searched google but all I keep finding is websites where you pay for a membership..

Most are dealer-only so you'd be lucky if you knew one who could have someone go place bids for you. Some agencies advertise their auctions to the public but better deals are to be had at the dealer auctions.

Dropped this bad boy off at the body shop last week...story follows pics.

Okay long story short, went to see a concert in hartford [from ny] a friend drove my car got broken into that night in front of my house everything of value in my car aside from the speakers was stolen [oakleys, deck, amp, regular glasses] Thankfully they weren't hockey players... Oh the kicker to this is in the car was a piece of posterboard with blood and a fingerprint [pictured above] but these crimes [2 other cars on my block that night, 10 cars the night after and the past 6 months of this happening] isn't worth the cops going any further into it...but whatever nothing I can really do now.

I think i may have you beat....

2nc10rb.jpg

was stolen out of my school parking lot and found completely stripped in southwest detroit. damn mexicans

That's a shame, but maybe try and not blame it on Mexicans unless you know who stole it. Being Detroit I wouldn't jump to Mexicans besides...

What was it before it became an insurance check?

dont have the link but read an article today saying the 95 civic was the most stolen car in america for the second year in a row, and has been top 10 for a while. but sorry to hear about all of these.

and it was a 92 hatchback civic with lambo doors 2001 civic si engine 19" rims

You should be thanking them, then.

BTW, there are no 2001 Civic Si's, so you couldnt have that motor.

BTW, there are no 2001 Civic Si's, so you couldnt have that motor.

well im not sure of the year i just know it had a newer civic si engine put in. i thought it was a 2001 but guess not

I live 15 min out of downtown detroit in dearborn heights and when i said southwest detroit, i mean actual southwest detroit. I think it was found right off of livernois street which im sure most dont know about that but its all mexicans

Edited by chshockey30

Is that a GTD40 and a Cobra up ahead?

Certainly a GT40......and the other one does look like a Cobra.

More important to me....what track are you on in that pic?

Edited by Spreedizzle

It looks like a highway and some kinda rally run...Notice the cop car on the right in the last pic, as if the road was shut down...Maybe it was the cannonball run....lol

Is that a GTD40 and a Cobra up ahead?

It was a Hefner twin turbo'd 1000+ hp Ford GT and 2 Superformance Cobras ahead of me. Couple sick 911's were well ahead of them. Those Turbo boys are nuts.

The GT was actually behind me in the front-on picture already posted. I just cropped it out.

el8kmw.jpg

More important to me....what track are you on in that pic?

No track, just beautiful :P NY highway.

That last pic looks like some need for speed shit

Thats why i love it so much. The fog just makes it look even cooler.

It looks like a highway and some kinda rally run...Notice the cop car on the right in the last pic, as if the road was shut down...Maybe it was the cannonball run....lol

It was just a normal meet of local LI/NYC guys. The cop wasnt shutting down the road, just pulling over an F430.

Thockey, no xenon lights? come on now, i expected more from you lol

I have Umnitza's on the car.

2rq2iqu.jpg

Edited by Thockey17